Its been a year since i played Runescape

retaxis2

I guess im a bit of an opposite on this thread. I'm a RSC oldbie too and I quit RS almost 4 years ago and actually came BACK around xmas last year. I had to start from a completely empty bank and all I had was my skills. In the last year I have gained almost 5 level 99 skills and hopefully will reach 2000 total in the not too distant future. I also got my santas hat back as well has having a nice full bank with 19m cash. And I havn't been to barrows or GWD once. In real life I have a well paid job in a secure environment and a nice car. I have a mortage and in a very happy relationship with my beutiful girlfriend. So many ppl on here are boo hooing all the time or taking the piss outta the people that still play. Get over it, I play RS to relax and sometimes... just sometimes I find it slightly fun. Isn't that the point of a game?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skimmed the post, and you made some good points. I quit halfway through my junior year in high school, and have really enjoyed myself since quitting. I wasn't a total loser before, but I have had way more chances to go out and have fun in life.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png