How the PK Worlds Should Work

Princess Viola

Ok, we all know that PK Worlds are coming. So, this is my suggestion on how they should work.

I also think that PK Worlds should be an alternate timeline.

[hide=The Alternate Timeline]In the PK Worlds timeline, Zamorak won the God Wars and he controls RuneScape. Every forest is filled with dead trees, the ponds and oceans are black and dirty. The entire world is like the Wilderness. About 97% of the NPC population worships Zamorak, 2% worship Saradomin, while 1% worship the Banished God (Guthix). According to the Zamorakian Bible, Saradomin is Zamorak's twin brother. Due to the fact that Zamorak banished Guthix, very few of Guthix's worshippers knew his name, until a stone with the words "exiled god name gut-hix" encarved on it was found. Many people believe that Guthix should've stopped the God Wars and the world they live in would be closed into the northernmost part of the world, and it is Saradomin who has the most followers. So, this is the PK World timeline.[/hide]

[hide=Safe Zones]Well, the safe zones would be: The respawn areas, the banks, the Grand Exchange, Minigames, and a small area around the teleport drop-off. However, you would still be able to PK in safe zones. But, you have to do it like a duel, you must challenge. So, players can be in a bank, while others are dueling,[/hide]

[hide=PKing Within A Cities Borders]When you PK within a cities borders, to prevent chaos, NPCS will attack either you or your opponent(s) to attempt to break-up the fight (e.g. RuneScape Classic). Now, so you know where the city boundaries are, when you first log in to a PK World, you recieve a map of the entire world (PTP) or just the FTP world. The areas covered in red are the land of the cities.[/hide]

[hide=PKing Out of Safe Zones and City Borders]Well, it's just everyman for himself! This would be no-rules, no-sparings, no NOTHING. No guards to break up the fight, no safe zones.[/hide]

You should actually wait until they come out first before you start saying how they should work.

Agreed, We dont even know what its going to be like, they might even have some of your ideas in it. Lets just wait...then make suggestions for ot ;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You should actually wait until they come out first before you start saying how they should work.

Agreed.

There doesn't need to be things like alternate timelines or dueling, just sensible safe areas, and a generous yet balanced drop system.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Ugozima, you have interesting ideas... However, let's wait until Jagex releases PvP worlds before we get any crazy ideas of how to design them. It is always good to see what the original ideas are, and then rate and suggest. Not the other way around. :ugeek:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

hmm the only thing im really concerned about with pvp worlds is the world numbers...i reallly hope they add new worlds.

i mean if w99 turned pvp......

walk into edge bank, go "HYT!"

then z0mg dds spec 40404040404 dead

id cry. :cry:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

hmm the only thing im really concerned about with pvp worlds is the world numbers...i reallly hope they add new worlds.

i mean if w99 turned pvp......

walk into edge bank, go "HYT!"

then z0mg dds spec 40404040404 dead

id cry. :cry:

w99, allegedly, is for running law runes. It would seem sensible for JaGEx to either add a theme to worlds that have none or make new ones, instead of converting a world that serves a completely different purpose.

~ W ~

sigzi.png