Summoning Training?~

Skilling0wn

Make fruit bats instead of bunyips.

You can either make bloated leeches or stranger plants, stranger plants give more xp but have a more expensive 2nd. Save your blues, and make spirit tbirds with your golds.

You would need around 2600 crims if you make just bloated leeches to 70, and 2000 if you make stranger plants. This will be less though, as you will also get other charms while gathering crims.

2dvjurb.png

If your really patient, TOG your way to 70 summoning. Yes it does take long, but in that time you save alot of $$$

False. At 52, you get the gold charm which you will be training with to 99, and at 69 you get an extremely good green charm familiar (although it is not the best)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

If your really patient, TOG your way to 70 summoning. Yes it does take long, but in that time you save alot of $$$

Total rubbish.

Prayer and construction are both more expensive to train than summoning. I have Construction as my TOG skill as it is serves no real purpose for me as I have all the items I will ever need. Prayer is usful at higher levels so I sometimes chuck a few mils at it.

Back to summoning though it really isn't that expensive in the grand old scheme of things. Make sure you get 70% of your shards back and use a cheapy second. Can easily get 70 for a couple of mil.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!