Trolls..

Grogthurk

at the ice trolls :P

theyre on neitiznot i believe( could be jatizo though, i tend to mix them up)

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Gear:

God Mitre

God stole

Monk Robe top

Trimmed skill cape>God Cape (not mage one)

Monk robe bottom

Bandos boots>white boots

ROPE TRIMMED SHIELD FROM ISLES QUEST (MOST IMPORTANT PIECE) it is buyable.

Lumbridge Achievement Diary Ring (Adventures ring?)>ring of wealth - either/or here

Barrows Gloves>white gloves

This is what I use:

armor.jpg

The idea is to get your highest prayer bonus you can. I would reccomend Guthix vestments as they are the cheapest of the three. The shield is important as you will be praying melee and there is a troll that does range. With the shield she can max hit a 2 so this is very important.

Inventory should be 2-3 prayer pots and any food you like (I used trout as bank is literally 2 screens down). The canon will do most of the work so you really only have to pay attention to drops and the female troll that can actually do damage. Otherwise this is an amazing way to canon. You almost always break even.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

North of Jatizso.

fremennik_isles.png

Just drop your cannon where the white spot is on that map, below the mining emblem on the east side.

Make sure to target the females as the males will only hit melee and she ranges. Otherwise. Very good drops.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Granite shields, ranarr and ranarr seeds are abundant. It'll depend on how good your kills are, but I'm sure you should pay off even to more of what you spent.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Gear:

God Mitre

God stole

Monk Robe top

Monk robe bottom

Bandos boots>white boots

Lumbridge Achievement Diary Ring (Adventures ring?)>ring of wealth - either/or here

This is what I use:

armor.jpg

The idea is to get your highest prayer bonus you can. I would reccomend Guthix vestments as they are the cheapest of the three. The shield is important as you will be praying melee and there is a troll that does range. With the shield she can max hit a 2 so this is very important.

Inventory should be 2-3 prayer pots and any food you like (I used trout as bank is literally 2 screens down). The canon will do most of the work so you really only have to pay attention to drops and the female troll that can actually do damage. Otherwise this is an amazing way to canon. You almost always break even.

Do you pray melee or range? Do you have to pray?

vettro.png

Gear:

God Mitre

God stole

Monk Robe top

Monk robe bottom

Bandos boots>white boots

This is what I use:

armor.jpg

Do you pray melee or range? Do you have to pray?

you pray melee.