grave marker

Pitac83

u need to go to the skulpter in keldagrim (the dwarf city) he sells the rest of them

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

you can look in the tipit prayer guide, i do not remember his name, but he is in the middle of the city on the east side.

you will need to start the A giant dwarf quest to enter.

the best gravestone he sells costs 500k and will remain for 5 minutes without any bless or repair

it is a tall pillar with large wings and the head of an angel :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

u need to go to the skulpter in keldagrim (the dwarf city) he sells the rest of them

what is his name?

He just typed it -.- .Anyway,yes its Sculpter.Well according to Tip.It's guide

Oblivianos2.png

Oblivianos2.png

url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=760822]Click to join the War of Glory! 100 archers versus 100 warriors![/url]

[hide=Unraked Stats]14 Summoning

1 Hunter

37 WoodCutting

33 FireMaking

1 Construction

26 Theiving

1 RuneCrafting

45 Mining

1 Smithing

18 Fishing

18 Cooking

1 Farming

22 Herblore[/hide]

His name is Blasidar. I would HIGHLY recommend saving up the 500k needed for the best Grave Marker. Almost a necessity for when you go in the Wildy for Level 3 Clue Scrolls. If you can't afford the 500K, then the next best is the line sold for 50k. I would recommend staying away from anything less...you are wasting your money.

His name is Blasidar. I would HIGHLY recommend saving up the 500k needed for the best Grave Marker. Almost a necessity for when you go in the Wildy for Level 3 Clue Scrolls. If you can't afford the 500K, then the next best is the line sold for 50k. I would recommend staying away from anything less...you are wasting your money.

Agreed. Some people say "60 seconds is nothing! Why spend 450k for 60 seconds?". They are wrong. 60 seconds can make the difference whether you loose millions worth of equipment, untradables, time, and effort. Plus it looks cool and has the best taglines when you read it :P

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

You have prayer points to fix one grave in a random act of kindness, which one would you use them on, the one that cost 500k, or the one that cost 50k ?

Also significant in F2P, as if you see the 5k Ornate gravestone, you know someone actually cares about getting stuff back.

Unless the equipment you carry is going to worth less than the gravestone, ALWAYS invest in the best.