Dharoks - RFD rock food possible to get back?

Lets_3ekout

I'm shooting for maxed melee stats and strength is next. I want to use dharoks (SS takes up all my bank's worth of cash, dont like being poor for one of any item) but the rock cake from rfd that does 1dmg/click would really be helpfull. I tried getting it back but failed, is there any way to do it? What would the best alternatives to a rfd rock cake aswell?

I was thinking of smokey well fire giants and abby demons to kill with it, I don't care much for optimum speed. Obviously the fire giants I dont need a cake but it's quite costly to hunt them them with dharoks.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I asked this same question the other day, everybody said you couldn't get it back :?.

I usually do Monkey Guards with explosive pots, just bring some food and when you want to get your hp back down, heal up to 26 hp, then drop an explosive pot which does 25 damage.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

You should have trained shared with whip, but looking at your stats that seems impossible :wall:

The rockcake is impossible to get back, I'm still mad at Jagex about that. Still, DH is an obsolete way of training strength - with a good summon, you can get XP rates in the mid 90s at zombie monkies with a d scimmy. A sara sword will boost that to 105-108k XP, with whip topping out at 112.5k (My figures). Dh really isn't that great - you usually get XP in the 70s or possibly 80s. It also requires a ton of attention - zombie monkies are (quite literally) standing there clicking a prayer pot a couple of times every 10 minutes, then running sideways and back + drinking a pure set to make them aggressive again. I'm a big fan of them. =D>

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

You can get rock cake things near the entrance to the Ogre dungeon with blue drags and greaters etc in Gu'tantoth*, not sure if they do hurt you much... But possibly drop explosive potions in cwars.

8-)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

D scim + Zombie Monkeys

Obby Sword + Zerker Necklace + Zombie Monkeys

Problem solved :P

a good way is to get limestone, and meltify it in a furnace, then use a chisel with it, takes away 8 damage from chiseling it, and 8 from meltifying it.

thats worked for me before, but right outside the ogre enclave, you can steal rock cakes.

You can get rock cake things near the entrance to the Ogre dungeon with blue drags and greaters etc in Gu'tantoth*, not sure if they do hurt you much... But possibly drop explosive potions in cwars.

8-)

Wrong rock cake, that one is one use only.

And unless you made two in the quest, you cannot get another. Jagex changed it to only do 1 damage every 2 seconds, so it's not that good anymore.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

I'm sure you can still steal them.. Meh i'll check one day.

The barrel of weird liquid in the digsite is extremely risky, so dont try that if anyone says so. It can hit over 100, I heard. Though highly unlikely going to hit over 80.

Maybe just go somewhere like lighthouse dagannoths with no armour and climbing the ladder when you get low enough lol.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

To be honest Dharoks isn't that good for XP and is pretty risky whichever way you do it. Plus it is slow.

Just use the Ape Atoll Gorillas with all ya best gear and some super pots and super anti's. You can constantly pray melee and piety and hit hard and fast. The gorillas heal themselves too so it's ideal.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!