Almost got fired...

gehjl

Well it seemed like a good day at work. For whoever doens't kno, i work Valet at a condiminium. 1 hour till I got to leave, the other valet tells me to go get a car. It was a BMW X5. I get in the car, i turn it on, and i start backing up. The BMW side mirror on the right side tilts down so you can see the pavement. I look in the left side mirror and the rear view mirror and it's all clear. As soon as i start backing out, another car perpindicular to it starts to back out also. I didn't see it cuz i kept lookin in the left mirror and it was on the right side. Well......we met up :cry: I thought I hit a parked car, but i knew there was no car behind me. When I got out, i saw the other car. It was like a 99 Corolla.....The BMW had 2 little scratches on the bumper, while the corolla....i dented in the side. :oops: I pissed my pants, i thought 100% sure i was gonna get fired. We got the supervisor and the manager, I was shaking. The manager told me to relax and that nothing will happen, and they will pay for it. Man.....I'm out of it since then, i still cant believe it. The second time i had another accident while backing out... :cry: first was with my own car. Well i just felt like i needed to tell somebody, since I'm not telling my mom...she'll go crazy.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

There there.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

yea, i got real lucky. lol pet worm, you'll get used to it. My first accident was backing out of my own parking.....hit a corvette *Slaps head* I have bad experience with this. Maybe I should try to actually look the right way when i reverse, instead of just the mirrors.

clbqf5.jpg

yea, i got real lucky. lol pet worm, you'll get used to it. My first accident was backing out of my own parking.....hit a corvette *Slaps head* I have bad experience with this. Maybe I should try to actually look the right way when i reverse, instead of just the mirrors.

If possible I ALWAYS park in angle spots :oops:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

lucky u wern't goin 2 fast.

i heard a while ago (bout a year ago) in sydney these car parks they floor ure cars round and some1 totalled a brand new porshe or ferrari

atleast u wern't screwin round and it was a pure accident and theres some1 2 pic up the bill,

thats good there not firring u/making u pay

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

I don't think they would make you pay, since you are covered by your job. But they could fire you. I heard some stories yesterday at work of other accidents. This other guy when he used to work valet, he got a Corvette Stingray. He took it on the streets about a mile down. He took it to 7-11. When making the u-turn, some1 hit him and smashed the door in. He took off like crazy and brought it back. Luckily the guy went to a party, and came back kind of drunk. He brought him the car, and opened the door wide. The guy got in and left. He came back the next day, but since he left, there was no proof that we did it.

lol, yes devil, we do floor fast cars :D . We have a small straight away that we can floor first gear in the little parking place. But it's dangerous, my cousing almost hit a car that was backing out while he was flooring it.

clbqf5.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, my brother hit a school bus once backing out of our driveway. It was empty, and it wasn't really his fault, but.. :)

My first and only accident do date was hitting my brother's truck backing into my driveway. Doh.

IRKAa.jpg

some one i know was backing out of his driveway when he was about 15 years old, somehow lost control and ran into a house. he is 19 now and hasnt tried to drive a car since. at least you know it was just an accident, and will get back on your feet and go. just be a little more cautious from now on :wink:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

You're lucky you don't have to pay for it!

They couldent make him pay for it unless they could prove it was deliberate.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

some one i know was backing out of his driveway when he was about 15 years old, somehow lost control and ran into a house. he is 19 now and hasnt tried to drive a car since. at least you know it was just an accident, and will get back on your feet and go. just be a little more cautious from now on :wink:

just out of interest why was he driving when he was fifteen, im 15 im not a llowed to drive? :/

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Yeah, I know how something like that feels :|

Just shaking so hard you can barely stand =\

I know exactly how you and gehjl feel... When I was 10, me and my 2 friends were caught on the... Internet... Looking at... You know, but I was stupid when I was 10, that was the worst feeling ever when my aprents found out and they had a talk with me...

Years from now you'll laugh when you remember it.

Look on the bright side. If you can go five whole years without ever crashing a car. Seeing a car crash. Or anything else that might remind you of that horrible...horrible day then you might be able to look back on it and laugh! Outta curosity..after you peed your pants...they did change the seat covers...right?

Look on the bright side. If you can go five whole years without ever crashing a car. Seeing a car crash. Or anything else that might remind you of that horrible...horrible day then you might be able to look back on it and laugh! Outta curosity..after you peed your pants...they did change the seat covers...right?

It was leather, so i just wiped it off :D . lol.

Yea, my entire job is already laughing about it.....to bad i don't find it funny, right now, but eh... Gotta get over it.

clbqf5.jpg