Yews

3PointMan

dude if u want to bank the yews and make money u need to go to Camelot and go behind the flax field alot of trees and the bank is in catherby or you could go to the church in seers village theres 3 trees they next to a bank

if u cant find it add me on runescape my user in ruler0105

^^loll.

it depends on your wcing level, and how fast you burn/cut the logs, so id guess it'd be around 20-25k wc xp and 30-35k fm xp per hour.

but i dont really know what im talking about.

im just making guesses.

if you really wanna know, you could test it out yourself pretty easily, but i doubt you'd want to.

If it takes 10 minutes to get an inventory of 27, then you should get about 44k exp per hour. I don't know how much exp it is for burning...

WC exp: 27*275 = 7425*6 = 44550

FM exp: 27*6 = 162, 162x = y

x = exp per log to burn, y = exp per hour.

I am assuming that you are not a member, due to your lack of bank room and choice of chopping location. With that in mind, you would probably make more experience per hour chopping and burning willow. I would recommend you try the willow trees just south of Port Sarim, which are rarely used, and have long straightaways for burning.

I am assuming that you are not a member, due to your lack of bank room and choice of chopping location. With that in mind, you would probably make more experience per hour chopping and burning willow. I would recommend you try the willow trees just south of Port Sarim, which are rarely used, and have long straightaways for burning.

Yeah, I'm waiting for my Check to clear so I cant become a member again. 70 Fm and 75 Wc. But thanks guys!

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Anyone know the exp per hour cutting yews at melzar's Maze and Firemaking them right from there? I can't bank them so that's why I'm fm'ing them.

But why cutting yews and burn them for exp...

If it takes 10 minutes to get an inventory of 27, then you should get about 44k exp per hour. I don't know how much exp it is for burning...

You did not consider the time taken to burn a whole inventory of yews.

Plus, each yew log gives 175 woodcutting experience.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Your math is horribly off, since yews are 100 less xp than that.

Anyway, I actually have tested chopping and burning yews. In a 15-minute test at level 99 wc with a dragon axe, I was able to obtain 8,925 woodcutting xp and 10,328 firemaking xp. That's about 37.5k wc xp/hr and about 41.3k fm xp/hr, with no profit. Now, compare to chopping and burning willows, which I have also tested. In 45 minutes with 99 wc and a dragon axe, I got 28,290 woodcutting xp and 36,720 firemaking xp. That's about 37.7k wc xp/hr and about 49.0k fm xp/hr with no profit. So as you can see, willows are the clear winner. Incidentally...

yews are bad xp cutting, maples or willows would be better, and the fm xp is still decent
I have also tested maples, and they're horrible experience and profit no matter how you chop them. If you're a member, teaks are the most efficient log to burn while you chop.

Your math is horribly off, since yews are 100 less xp than that.

Anyway, I actually have tested chopping and burning yews. In a 15-minute test at level 99 wc with a dragon axe, I was able to obtain 8,925 woodcutting xp and 10,328 firemaking xp. That's about 37.5k wc xp/hr and about 41.3k fm xp/hr, with no profit. Now, compare to chopping and burning willows, which I have also tested. In 45 minutes with 99 wc and a dragon axe, I got 28,290 woodcutting xp and 36,720 firemaking xp. That's about 37.7k wc xp/hr and about 49.0k fm xp/hr with no profit. So as you can see, willows are the clear winner. Incidentally...

yews are bad xp cutting, maples or willows would be better, and the fm xp is still decent
I have also tested maples, and they're horrible experience and profit no matter how you chop them. If you're a member, teaks are the most efficient log to burn while you chop.

Ah, I thought I was off #-o

In that case, screw yews - go willows. :thumbsup: