99 Runecraft.

Fusionxx

Well lately I have not been as active as I would like on Runescape, do to my senior year of school etc.

Anyways thats beside the point, I'm making this thread because I have a question about runecrafting.

I'm currently 51 runecrafting, and I didnt exactly use the best methods to obtain that level. My knowledge of runecrafting is slightly blurred compared to most other stats.

However I got this wild idea to do 99 Runecrafting, I'm currently 55 summoning and I'll be getting it to 57 for spirit graahk's for nature running.

I have no problem sticking to a certain skill when trying to obtain 99, so that's not the problem, But as I stated my knowledge of runecrafting as far as best methods i just dont have. For example I heard of the ZMI alter being the best. I just need some suggestions.

Thanks

Fusionxx.png

zmi is the best for xp but u do lose a little bit of cash until you get to around 70 rc i'd just do nats laws and deaths till 70 then zmi for xp

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

zmi is the best for xp but u do lose a little bit of cash until you get to around 70 rc i'd just do nats laws and deaths till 70 then zmi for xp

He's mainly right, do deaths/nats until 75, get the pouch and start ZMI. Until then, just stick with the Abyss. At 91 use graahks. No matter what, you'll still only get 35k max exp/hour, which is at ZMI (28k at graahks). It's a bit different and tedious than most skills, not saying I doubt you, but 99 is a long road away.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

My runecrafting experience isn't as vast as other peoples', but i can tell you that i started making a profit out of ZMI at level 50, if i didn't make a profit i certainly broke even.

Wear dragonhide armour and range pray.

Use a bull ant/spirit terrorbird/any abyssal familiar (or anything better if you have a good summoning level) and equip your scrolls, plus your full pouches.

I always carry 2000 fire runes just for banking too.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

My runecrafting experience isn't as vast as other peoples', but i can tell you that i started making a profit out of ZMI at level 50, if i didn't make a profit i certainly broke even.

i'm 66 rc i spent 800k on 5k p ess to get from 65 to 66 i lost 100k just from those 5k ess so it would be better to use nats etc and be sure that you do get a profit

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

For the best xp, do solo ZMI with the best gear. After level 88, use up your 30k daily xp at w16 assist airs.