ISMFOF TV

degertz

If you were smart and payed even a little bit of attention to music then you should know that ISMFOF means "I Set My Friends on Fire". But Obviously you did not know that. Also it wasnt meant to be an opening to a great discussion or anything like that it was meant to be a promo for ISMFOF (or I Set My Friends on Fire for people like you who dont know much about bands) so they can get more view on yt (or youtube, just trying to clear that up).

D3g3rtz.png

If you were smart and payed even a little bit of attention to music then you should know that ISMFOF means "I Set My Friends on Fire". But Obviously you did not know that. Also it wasnt meant to be an opening to a great discussion or anything like that it was meant to be a promo for ISMFOF (or I Set My Friends on Fire for people like you who dont know much about bands) so they can get more view on yt (or youtube, just trying to clear that up).

I worked out what it stood for, but that's about all I got from your opening post. To actually know what you were advertising, I had to go on YouTube and look up one of their videos. While that's not exactly a huge issue, as the OP you're actually expected to put a little bit of effort into your post (shock/horror). Simply adding a brief introduction, giving us a link to one or two of their videos, and trying to create some discussion would have made it a passable topic. Instead, you just pasted a promotional poster.

This board is for discussing music, movies, and television. If you're only wanting to advertise, post it here and don't bother us with your sub-par topics.

Edit: Please don't try to associate knowledge of music with knowledge of every [cabbage]ty little band out there. I looked at one of their videos, and from what I saw, I assumed they were a joke band. It's hardly my fault if their "serious" music comes off as humorous.

Cool.

So you are advertising. Please keep that in the sticky Intriguing so kindly provided.

Locked.

This signature is intentionally left blank.