Fire cape number 10 & 11 4-5 hours apart.

I'm stocking up on capes for new PVP had 9 yesterday. I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided try fight caves with my new 97 range. First try went well basically everything went perfect Jad was behind rock couldn't hit me and was doing a few 40-47s on jad with diamonds. The healers came out I got them on me right away, think only 1 healed Jad, anyway I brought them to the corner killed them all but 1 who got stuck on Jad. Then when I came back a new group healers spawned wasn't to much of a problem Jad didn't hit me once.

firecape10.png

Took like hour and 30 minutes.

I went to bed slept for like a hour, woke up head was stuffed up so took some allergies medicine and decided go for another cape. This one was same as before except I brought more then 2 ranged pots. So I potted the whole time in the fight caves, was so much better when at 360's. Got to Jad was doing good got healers out and then I accidentally right clicked and then when I went to change pray I didn't click. So jad hit me for 62 or 68 got 18 hp ran to rock but Jad was still hitting me kept my eye on him brewed back to 115hp, Super restored to 99 prayer and range potted. Went back to killing Jad think I did a 48 on him and finally killed him.

firecape11.png

That try took 1 hour 13 minutes pretty fast seeing how I used broad bolts on everything but Jad. =p

People wondering here is my setup:

firecapesetup.png

Ranged pots is for potting and staying 103+ Range, brews for healing normally I only use for hp boost when Jad spawns, restores for prayer have like 6-10 left over most times and guthans for healing *which has saved me a ton times*

Wasn't going to post for just capes but bows and digi told me to or they eat meh babies!

Rate the achievement I guess.