Give me a new siggie!!! (500k for the winner)

Ks_Jeppe

by music thingy what do u mean? the kinda metal bar traveling alng the bottom of the name :?:
No i mean the animation in the bottom right hand corner, it's like the bars you see on stereos and stuff, I just assumed that was what it was supposed to be. Regarding them, I think they're too small ;)

Btw, edit your post where you quoted me so everyone doesn't have to scroll twice as far :P

ok ill get to work on em a bit later m8

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Comments on my new (unfinished) entry?

has to be said, why the hell r we listening to cameron??! lol jkn m8, ur opinion is needed :D

btw id rate ur sig uncovered but im in the omp, might be seen as trying to cheat lol

Haha, its a tradition, having cameron rate our entries, as he did in the other 2 contest Ksjeppe held ;)

You can go ahead and comment on it too, I dont see how it would be cheating :P

tipitsigte0.png

DH - I'm not much of a sigmaker myself, so to me that looks like a nice font and nice little thingies around it, but the background looks like a real non-event :-? I can't really tell what's going on :oops: So yeah, i'm not really one for rating works in progress. I'm sure that once you've finished/done some more work it'll look much better :D

Actually, its a bit of Cinema4d ;)

*edit* Here we go, version 2:

ksjeppeabstract2.gif

it still needs work :?

And version 3:

ksjeppeabstract3.gif

Yay, waiting for cameron to comment on it ;)

tipitsigte0.png

Lol, nice one :P

Isnt that the one you used to use?

Oh, I forgot tip.it Crew..here we go:

ksjeppeabstract4.gif

Yeah

but for that amount of cash he can use it :P

Okay after this post i'm not posting again on this topic untill tomorrow :P

ksjeppeabstract4.gif

That, my friend, is looking awesome :D Don't really like the extra text "deepwater underground" and "seige" (I think :-?) I think it'd be better without it, it's really annoying to strain your eyes to try and read it lol :P Otherwise, looking nice, but the upper right and middle needs something more added so it doesn't look blank :)

~Cameron

Oh ps, Erik: Jeppe is a gal ;)

Syre - I'm not even going to bother rating the first two, seeing as they are both over board limits, but the third wasn't thank goodness.

Untitled-TrueColor-19.jpg

COOL background!! :D:D I love it, but the text is horrible!!! I don't think i've ever seen such a great background with such disgusting text! :x Change the text so we can read it, and see how it looks with a border (might be better, might not.)

~Cameron

Hey thanks... but I don't know what text i should use, but take a look at this

ksjeppesigstiched4.jpg

what do you think?

PS. I didn't realize that the first two sigs were too big since Im very new here :roll:

Omg, so sorry people... I just needed a brake from tip.it, so i went to my sisters' for the weekend... I'll make a longer reply tomorrow (Had a bottle of vodka, and didn't sleep much more than 4 hours last night, so i'll just mess it all up it i try now :P)

Thanks all! I was so happy to see that this didnt die out... Wow, 8 pages :D I can't wait to go through all the awesome siggies ;)

Anyways, i'm back now, and i'll make a reply asap tomorrow :D

Omg, so sorry people... I just needed a brake from tip.it, so i went to my sisters' for the weekend... I'll make a longer reply tomorrow (Had a bottle of vodka, and didn't sleep much more than 4 hours last night, so i'll just mess it all up it i try now :P)

Thanks all! I was so happy to see that this didnt die out... Wow, 8 pages :D I can't wait to go through all the awesome siggies ;)

most of its a war lol!

Guest fieryice10

i am going to edit the current one that i made and make it gif.

and ill also have a go at another siggy:D

most of its a war lol!

I'll just find a mod to boss into this and brake it all of ;):P