Give me a new siggie!!! (500k for the winner)

Ks_Jeppe

Err ok thats fine its 500k. I wouldnt know cuz I was never at the media board when scapeboard was here. And I dont remember that being a rule, but its Demoris, I will do what you say, master sig maker (no sarcasm in that).

PS- Demoris, what happened to ur smilie sig !?!? :D

* bows down* yes demoris we are your humble slaves lol :wink:

:twisted:

I decided to go with this sig for a few days. Don't worry, my snuggly smilies will be back :P

What do you think of these sigs Ks_Jeppe?

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my try. I remember making a little flower in your last contest, so here is another flower, a little better and bigger :wink:

jeppesig.jpg

Anything you want changed, poke me :wink:

Very Nice, it reminds me of one of those vending machine game claws upside down.

:? reminds me of an orchid lol..

lol yah same ere,, what i though :? nice sig but i dont like the text royal :wink:

Nobody ever likes the font on ANY sig. "Change the font" is like a token in any sig review

On Topic: Is Jeppe going to review this, or are we going to have to deal with Cameron? :P :?

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Here is my try. I remember making a little flower in your last contest, so here is another flower, a little better and bigger :wink:

jeppesig.jpg

Very Nice, it reminds me of one of those vending machine game claws upside down.

lol yah same ere,, what i though :? nice sig but i dont like the text royal :wink:

Nobody ever likes the font on ANY sig. "Change the font" is like a token in any sig review

On Topic: Is Jeppe going to review this, or are we going to have to deal with Cameron? :P :?

sometimes a font reli sits a sig? its nice m8, but i dunno if it techno, all im saying m8, no disrespect :D

jeppesig.jpg

sometimes a font reli sits a sig? its nice m8, but i dunno if it techno, all im saying m8, no disrespect :D

Yea, I know, I was just messin'. :wink:

Jeppe, Ill have another try out in the next day or two, Im working on a vector :wink: :shock: My first.

jeppesig.jpg

Yea, I know, I was just messin'. :wink:

Jeppe, Ill have another try out in the next day or two, Im working on a vector :wink: :shock: My first.

I think it's a very nice sig and looks pretty techno someways. Maybe with a couple of fixing it could look more digital somehow. My opinion at least.

Still the font isn't hi-tech at all so changing it might help in meeting his requests. Don't drop this sig cause it's very interesting.

Is Jeppe going to review this, or are we going to have to deal with Cameron? :P :?
Mwuhahaha! :twisted:

O btw i liked the font in the sig you made :)

DementedHero - Yeah, is a bit too much like your own sig ;) Also I don't think it looks as good somehow. Too flat, whereas yours has sorta flared brighter bits..

Drunken T 2 - Much nicer :) Bit too much plain black in there though I think, perhaps if you actually made a background and then put the stuff that's in there over the top of it? Otherwise you could experiment with making it a bit skinnier to get rid of all the blank space.

Moloshist - Tip.it Crew needs capitalising! And also the font for that is boooooooooooooooring!!! The background is also pretty ordinary, perhaps something a little more interesting, there's just too much blank space. Also the red border doesn't really suit it.

Neo_bahumat - Looks too light in subTrail :-? And you spelt Jeppe wrong :lol: Perhaps some more techno-ey stuff in the rest of the sig, it's a little blank (hrm maybe i'm a little obsessed with this today, but ah well.)

~Cameron :P

I don't think its subTrail that makes them seem too light. I use subTrail and it looks fine to me.
* Cameron changes to subBlack. woa... everything looks REALLY different lol.

Flush's sig looks a bit better, and neo's looks awesome, except it would be better if the top and bottom were of the same blue colour rather than white. Yours (Demoris) Also looks better, the bright bits really stand out. DementedHero's looks marginally better, but not much. Drunken T's (both) look worse and it makes Molishist's more interesting, but no better :P

* Cameron changes back to subTrail :P

Here is a more "teched-up" version. The vector I was planning didnt go so hot, it would be nice on say, wallpaper size, but not for a sig.

685987copy.jpg

Lets see what Jeppe *cough* cameron *cough* has to say.

ksjeppe.gif

hope thats the techno style u were after m8, can change it and stuff :wink:

i think u spelled her name wrong!!

lol i know i just read it! whoops, well jeppe will have to use maginationto make that e into a p until i get back from school

oh and thx for all the awesome reviews guys! :D

Rofl, sorry i havent replied to this people... Admins keeping me busy with site stuff... I would like to say that Camerons oppinion is just as good as my own, and that you should respect him just as much as me on this matter...

For the record: Who ever wins this will be giving the 500k, even if s/he wanted to give it for free.

RoyalFlush - New version is much better, i'm really likeing that sig! Like the flower :D The flower could stand out a bit more though... The "tech-up" stuff is really nice though :D

DruNKeN_T - Not really my style, sorry :(

Demoris - Very nice! Deff one of the best :D Like the flowers & butterfly... But i would like some more details to the flowers... Bg is good though...

Molishist - Not my style either, sorry :(

neo_bahumat - Other than you spelled my name wrong (:P), its a nice sig, however, Its to plain... It needs some foreground or something...

Come on people... Only 5 sigs? :cry:

ok done everything u sed i believe

- added some techno animation

- made the boarders blue, stands out

- increased and layred in an abstract

- generally touched up :wink:

KSJEPPE.gif

enjoy

hmm wats the contest deadline? lol i *might* try but probably a waste of my time lol ill get owned :roll:

[EDIT]

Well heres my try... -.- go ahead and flame it :D

ksjeppe.png

its different...everyone else is making sigs practically the same...so i step out of the circle :) lol but wen i step out i always seem to trip lol -.-

i might try again later if i get some new inspiration :-P

hmm wats the contest deadline? lol i *might* try but probably a waste of my time lol ill get owned :roll:

[EDIT]

ksjeppe.png

its different...everyone else is making sigs practically the same...so i step out of the circle :) lol but wen i step out i always seem to trip lol -.-

nifty idea! i wouldnt say u triped either, :wink:

[EDIT]

ksjeppe.png

Actually, thats pretty simple tutorial from http://www.good-tutorials.com ...... :?

[EDIT]

ksjeppe.png

Actually, thats pretty simple tutorial from http://www.good-tutorials.com ...... :?

i dont use ps so i never seen that site :cry:

thx for the spot though royal :wink: