Give me a new siggie!!! (500k for the winner)

Ks_Jeppe

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think Ks Jeppe's current sig is better than all the current entries.

cant reli compare em, ks has asked for a different style this time round :wink:

P.S i have a totally new sig in production :D

ksjeppebetter.gif

more techno than my last, that was a bit to calm. the lil white bits in the corners will be removed if bought, but i dint remove em coz that involved effort and it dosnt effect the sig

hope u like it as much as i do

:D

Demoris - Very nice! Deff one of the best :D Like the flowers & butterfly... But i would like some more details to the flowers... Bg is good though...

ks_jeppe2.gif

Well I dont stand a chance so im not even gonna enter.. But I love that 1 demoris I think thats the best so far..

Demoris - Very nice! Deff one of the best :D Like the flowers & butterfly... But i would like some more details to the flowers... Bg is good though...

ks_jeppe2.gif

Well I dont stand a chance so im not even gonna enter.. But I love that 1 demoris I think thats the best so far..

yeah inice sig demoris, pity that there seems to be a blu with the text and the boarder, prolly just my eyes though :shock:

well, Im kinda new to this forum, but I used to make sigs for a Guns N roses forum right, and 500 k is quite much money :D so I figured I would give it a shot, unforunatly the pic became quite bad quality, but it's my shot... althou I really can't compete with these guys.. since you said you like the butterfly things, I stole that :wink: yep

tip.jpg

ok, my second shot

KS_Jeppe2.jpg

please any feedback would be appreciated

Guest fieryice10

i am new to the tip.it forums and found out dat ppl pay for sigs!:o.

ill give it a try and make one but i might get lazy but if i do, ill try my best:D

personally, i find royal's first sig to be awesome. i love that style, it all runs so smoothly. 8)

off topic: lemmings, i think your sig would be ebtter without the border. ;p

i made it without the boarder and one with, must like it :D

Guest fieryice10

Ksjeppesig.jpg

well dats my try. hope u like it. its my first time making a sig :D [/img][/url]

personally, i find royal's first sig to be awesome. i love that style, it all runs so smoothly. 8)

off topic: lemmings, i think your sig would be ebtter without the border. ;p

i made it without the boarder and one with, must like it :D

guess people just have different tastes. i woulda enter, but these sigs pwn my sigs. :cry:

ksjeppebetter.gif

more techno than my last, that was a bit to calm. the lil white bits in the corners will be removed if bought, but i dint remove em coz that involved effort and it dosnt effect the sig

I dont usually like your work.. ( no offense) but this one is right on target... great job.

ksjeppebetter.gif

I dont usually like your work.. ( no offense) but this one is right on target... great job.

thx m8, good to get some positive feedback, hough im ovalookn the part bout disliking my other sigs :D

Guest fieryice10

i am going to try to upload the siggy once more....

Ksjeppesig.jpg

i can change any details on command :D

Geez you guys really had a go at each other in here :P

* Cameron examines the broken chairs, smashed bottles, half shields and bent swords lieing about the place.

Jeppe's gone away for a couple of days incase you were wondering where she was ;) I'm pretty sure she'll still be interested when she comes back :)

Now, these are the sigs posted since I last did :)

685987copy.jpg

I preffered your previous font :( I don't like the black stuff over the top, much preffered the white and purple/blue that you had going before.

ks_jeppe2.gif

The added butterflies look great, but I preffered the smaller flowers on the right hand side, rather than one big one. Also, The "Ks Jeppe" overlaps the white bits on the background, (the large flower) which it didn't in the previous one.

KSJEPPE.gif

Good to see you got the name right ;) Much better with the blue border too, it's been well toutched up :) However, I've just sorta decided I don't like that sig at all :-? It's ugly :oops: (This isn't your fault btw, just personal preference)

ksjeppe.png

Nice idea, but because of the low resolution the circle doesn't come out too well. I think just stick with the rest of tip.it and have rectangular sigs, or at least vaguely rectangular :P

ksjeppebetter.gif

never heard tip.it crew shortened to tic before, as it's not widely used I think "Tip.it Crew" would be better :) I like this sig, but the background is a little dark, the 'techy" stuff on the lhs is too small to be worth it, and the rhs has a flicker on the border (just my eyes? :|) I like the music bar thingamies, but they ought to be bigger too methinks.

Syre - I'm not even going to bother rating the first two, seeing as they are both over board limits, but the third wasn't thank goodness.

Untitled-TrueColor-19.jpg

COOL background!! :D:D I love it, but the text is horrible!!! I don't think i've ever seen such a great background with such disgusting text! :x Change the text so we can read it, and see how it looks with a border (might be better, might not.)

fieryice10 - Geocities doesn't allow remote linking ;) Hopefully you've realised that by now :)

Ksjeppesig.jpg

I like this sig, but yes it does need to be a gif ;) The white areas on the left and right hand sides need something in them too... (inbetween the two borders) Also, it lacks a focal point.

Sorry if i'm a little harsh :oops:

~Cameron

ok m8 im with ya :wink:

its wierd on my screen it looks a lightish blue,man i need to get it sorted. and by music thingy what do u mean? the kinda metal bar traveling alng the bottom of the name :?:

also np bout u thinking my other one was ugly, i just looked at it and realised it was crap too :D

by music thingy what do u mean? the kinda metal bar traveling alng the bottom of the name :?:
No i mean the animation in the bottom right hand corner, it's like the bars you see on stereos and stuff, I just assumed that was what it was supposed to be. Regarding them, I think they're too small ;)

Btw, edit your post where you quoted me so everyone doesn't have to scroll twice as far :P