Impetuous Impulses worth it?

ctim

Is it worth the time to do Impetuous Impulses? It doesn't seem like you get that good of exp.

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

if you can catch magpie or ninja or dragon implings its worth it...and only when your bored, never do it for xp, its horrible. it can be quiet rewarding though sometimes ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

I would say it is useful. Simply carry a net and jar around with you wherever you go, and that way you can catch them on the run. It is not useful, however, to devote all your time to this as it is both bad xp and rewards(in most cases).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I would say it is useful. Simply carry a net and jar around with you wherever you go, and that way you can catch them on the run. It is not useful, however, to devote all your time to this as it is both bad xp and rewards(in most cases).

I can make up to 400k an hour with just catching ninjas and magpie, maybe less now, havent checked their prices in a while.

Staurolite.png

It CAN be good cash

It WONT be good xp

It MOST LIKELY WILL NOT give you enough cash to waste your time there.

Only go an hour a day or an hour every 2 days if you can catcha dragon. If not, its not going to do too well for ya

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It CAN be good cash

It WONT be good xp

It MOST LIKELY WILL NOT give you enough cash to waste your time there.

Only go an hour a day or an hour every 2 days if you can catcha dragon. If not, its not going to do too well for ya

I am going to argue my point: The correct way (most cash) to play this minigame is not to wait for the dragons, it is to hop worlds constantly, just walking around once or twice each world. I guarantee you get above average profit.

Staurolite.png

Fair enough, but if you're doing it for cash then you arent bright. Seriously. It would take forever to find a dragon imp even hopping

Your looking for magpies and ninjas, not dragons ::' If your looking for dragons, you would kill yourself eventually.

Staurolite.png