Knight Online

aj_munro

Does anyone but me play Knight Online??

If u want to start playing or just to find info on it, go to this website: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/

Its a great game with good features, more quests than runescape, better looking armor and more weapons, and best of all, it has the look of medieval computer games. Its is also FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a game thread, just like the BF 2 thread, the Halo 2 threads. He didn't make it, he plays the game. He's allowed to post it here, If I'm correct. :wink:

On topic. My brother played the game for a month or so, but he got bored of it pretty soon. I never tried the game, I don't like those kind of games.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i tried playing it when a friend told me about it...

i had no idea wat the hell to do...and when i played it...i kept dying

at lvl 1 the lowest lvl monsters are lvl 6...and they always 2-3 hit me...and i do no dmg...wdf

Join a party. When i hit 10 and got my spec, i went to Kalluga Village and joined a party. I just sat down and watch people do the work for me. In 3 hours, i hit 21 and had 100k in pocket.

Just join a party. It works like a charm.

i tried playing it when a friend told me about it...

i had no idea wat the hell to do...and when i played it...i kept dying

at lvl 1 the lowest lvl monsters are lvl 6...and they always 2-3 hit me...and i do no dmg...*

You have to start off by killing worms if your by your self. But the best idea is to join a party. Talk to people who have the P symbol by their names.

just decided i wanted to play a mmorpg again, and after looking through all of the free ones i was quite dissapointed, and thought i might go back to this one or kal online, but i found one called "thang global" and i actually enjoy it. so even if i didnt like knight online, it did make me want to get into a game again so it gets props for that :lol:

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hey, I just got this game and have a few noobie questions. I'm level 5 by the way lol.

1. How do you know what level enemies you are fighting? (such as worms, etc.)

2. How and where can I sell items? You can trade with people, but I havn't been able to sell any to stores.

3. Is there Player vs Player like in RuneScape?

just decided i wanted to play a mmorpg again, and after looking through all of the free ones i was quite dissapointed, and thought i might go back to this one or kal online, but i found one called "thang global" and i actually enjoy it. so even if i didnt like knight online, it did make me want to get into a game again so it gets props for that :lol:

I really didnt like thang due to a limited amount of stuff and u cant really see what ur doing because theres only one view.

Hey, I just got this game and have a few noobie questions. I'm level 5 by the way lol.

2. How and where can I sell items? You can trade with people, but I havn't been able to sell any to stores.

!. You can check out the guide on monster on their website. I tend to test them by attacking. If its too strong, i get out of the area.

2. I think you go to the command menu and look for something that along the line of market.

3. You can challenge people. Also you can go the Abyss dungeon at lvl 20 in the delos zone and fight the opposing race.

I really didnt like thang due to a limited amount of stuff and u cant really see what ur doing because theres only one view.

the view system sucks. and its hard to walk sometimes, it doesnt register your click. and many times you can lose soemthing a monster dropped because another one will be on top of it. but i still like it, i just hope they do soem fixes soon.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

the view system sucks. and its hard to walk sometimes, it doesnt register your click. and many times you can lose soemthing a monster dropped because another one will be on top of it. but i still like it, i just hope they do soem fixes soon.

Tell me when when they do and ill play it again. But theyre Korean, so that might be a while. Im have Korean and i know thoses Koreans in Korea like building stuff that are complex even if it sucks.

This game is very fun at first but after a while the only way to level (quickly) is by joining a party which can be hard at times. This game is fun at first when you can level quickly without a party but once you reach a certain level it takes hours to level one time and thats just around level 20-30 if I remember right. I will admit this game is fun for a week but it is not something like RuneScape which is fun for monthes or even years.

!. You can check out the guide on monster on their website. I tend to test them by attacking. If its too strong, i get out of the area.

2. I think you go to the command menu and look for something that along the line of market.

3. You can challenge people. Also you can go the Abyss dungeon at lvl 20 in the delos zone and fight the opposing race.

Ok, a few more questions.

BTW - I'm a level 22 Rogue now :D .

1. I can't team up with my friend against other online users because hes the opposing race as I am? Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Is there a way to see other online user's levels?

3. If I'm a rogue, what should I level and what do they do? Should I just stick to Dexterity (I'm at 120), and what do they do?

4. The Skill thing is weird. I have about 26 skill points to spend, but I can't spend them on anything. I only have sprint, archery, and stab. Whats up with that?

5. How do you be stealth as a Rogue? The game says you can when you select a Rogue, but I don't know how.

Thanks alot man.

Ok, a few more questions.

BTW - I'm a level 22 Rogue now :D .

1. I can't team up with my friend against other online users because hes the opposing race as I am? Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Is there a way to see other online user's levels?

3. If I'm a rogue, what should I level and what do they do? Should I just stick to Dexterity (I'm at 120), and what do they do?

4. The Skill thing is weird. I have about 26 skill points to spend, but I can't spend them on anything. I only have sprint, archery, and stab. Whats up with that?

5. How do you be stealth as a Rogue? The game says you can when you select a Rogue, but I don't know how.

Thanks alot man.

1. In reg world u should. Its only in the abyss and on a certain quest that u cant.

2. The only way that could see peoples lvl were if they were in my clan.

3. Dex is just about useless. Its for upgrading armor. All of the others give:

Str=the higher, the more in weight u can carry

Health= Health (red bar)

Magic and intel= Magic(blue bar)

Look for full plate rogue armor and start buying. Look for pieces that r less than 200k. Usually u can get full battle armor for 500k if they are +1 upgradeable. Dont buy the first one u see unless its 100k basicly.

Since Full plate armor ask for Health ur probaly going to have to raise it up to 80 health.

4.Since u can use bacis skills, im assuming u know about that screen. If u look at it, u should see 3 boxes that say Assasin, Archery, and Explore and they should have a p next to it. On the bottom next to ur basic skill tab, u should see 3 others that have the same name as the boxes. Look at them and see were u want to go. When uve decided what u want to be. Click on the p next to the box.

My opinion is to get explore and one of the two, achery OR assasin. Explore lets u cloak, run faster, and heal.

5. U should arready have cloak. If not, look at how many skill points u need in explore to get it.

Ok, thank you so much. Only 3 more questions lol...

1. How come me and my friend can't teleport to Piani (the city)? We are different species so he goes through a different warp. He gets the option to go to Piani and I don't. I wanna go train with him :( .

2. Back to the dexterity thing. Which skill makes you hit harder, hit harder while ranging with a bow, and etc.

3. Wheres a good town to buy stuff for a Rogue? Like shops and stuff, or should I just buy off other people?

Thanks alot man.