need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonez899

bonez, I'm assuming you're using the best ranging armor that you can, with the info I'm about to provide. I'm also assuming you're at a lack of combat levels, possibly due to low defense... :geek:

Head to the "Stronghold of Security, 1st Floor (War), SouthEast Room" location... There will be "Minotaur (Level 27)" present there. Use the barrier, and Range them to death like mad. You will get good exp and an endless supply of arrows to fuel your killing spree. The only thing I recommend in addition is that you take about 10 Salmon/Lobsters/Swordfish with you, so that you can't possibly die in any lame manner. ::'

~Mr. D. V. "Play it safe, okay?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

u aint much better and i dont need food i have full dhide
bonez899, I have 68 ranged, a total of 26 levels higher than you... Also, I wasn't looking at your signature when I typed my previous post, assuming you would want fast experience... Further, I have Full Green D'Hide myself... However, I still need food, due to the fact that I can be found handling those Minotaurs at a 5-of-them-versus-1-of-me situation, speed, and rate. :twisted:

So don't think my advice is useless, as I do honestly know how to kill NPC Monsters with Ranged Attacks. Go try my advice and understand how good it is. ::'

~Mr. D. V. "I don't give out bad RS advice." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

2-4 lobs quite easy to aquire. How many arrows should i bring?
How long you training for? Just bring all you want to use.

Few hundred, few thousand..Your choice.

bonez899, you will only need about 150 arrows for that training location. As I said before, you will acquire a near-endless supply from the Minotaurs. Consider it as a piece of heaven for a Ranger. Just like plucking off noobs. :twisted:

~D. V. "Mwahahahaha! They shall die!" Devnull

and what lvl shoudl i use range to pk at
That is the only thing I can't answer. You will know when you are ready to make the jump to PvP... :geek:

~D. V. "Wisdom will come in time..." Devnull