Gold mining

homer205

You can do Between a Rock quest, and wear the Ring of Charos (a). Go into the rift, mine your gold, run to the boater guy, pay him 3 gold ores to bank your ores, go back and repeat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Ok, well after you do it, you'll know the rift I'm talking about, but basically you enter the rift with a helmet, and then you're in an area surrounded by gold rocks and gold veins in the walls to mine. You mine your gold, then take off your helmet to leave the rift. You'll then run east a little ways to a dwarf that'll bank your gold ores for you at the cost of, I think it's 6 gold ores, but if you have the Ring of Charos (a), you can make him go down to 3. Then you run back to the rift, put on the helmet, and repeat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

How would I bank at brimhaven north? And losing 3 gold ore each time doesn't really sound that fast.

Move your house to Brimhaven, teleport to house, exit and run northwest. Teleport back to castle wars with a ring of dueling, and repeat. It's the best way to mine gold.

Ok thanks. Just wondering, is that how you've gotten your mining level?

From 85-91 it was mostly granite. Since 91 I've been mining whatever I feel like, but since the granite update (Where you can break the larger chunks into the smaller ones) I've been sticking to gold, iron, and runite.

I can't take credit for this method but I do find it the most painless of those I've tried or have the required levels for. It does require access to the fairy rings and the magic whistle from the Holy Grail quest. Take the ring from Zanaris to BJR, blow the whistle and you're just a few steps north of the 10 gold nodes on Brimhaven mentioned by another poster. When done, head back north to the fairy ring, run across the bridge to the second fairy ring and you're back in Zanaris to bank. The drawback is that you can only carry 26 gold since you have to wield the staff and carry the pickaxe and whistle. Not too bad if you have a beast of burden to bring along.

Miss_Evedia.png

Ok thanks. Just wondering, is that how you've gotten your mining level?

From 85-91 it was mostly granite. Since 91 I've been mining whatever I feel like, but since the granite update (Where you can break the larger chunks into the smaller ones) I've been sticking to gold, iron, and runite.

if that dosnt work go to lumbrigde and mine the coal addy and mith and super heat. extremly slow only do it when you have stuff to watch like me i am and been mining there since summer ended. i am catching up on tv shows like Chuck and other stuff

big_mac911.png

big_mac911.png