85 mining or 99 wc?

henrysslee

what will be easier to get im curently 84 wc and 65 mining.and i was wondering is there lots of competition for runite.and is it a good money maker?

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

Go for 99 Wc, not sure about the exp rates but it doesn't require as much attention which makes it way easier, plus you'll get the cape at the end as an added bonus.

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig

Go for 99 Wc, not sure about the exp rates but it doesn't require as much attention which makes it way easier, plus you'll get the cape at the end as an added bonus.

I agree. Mining is really a pain in the bottom as you keep having to click the rock. Woodcutting is a lot calmer and you can chat with your chopping buddies.

If you want mining XP I think star hunting would be the way to go. Again you continually mine, and if you join a clan then you have chat buddies. The XP is also very good.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

If you want huge and fast profit, go for mining. You can earn around 400k ++ per hour.

With pvp update, runite ores' price went up fast =more profit.

If u cant withstand the boredom of mining, then wc (most ppl prefer this) but this = faster xp compared with mining but not as profitable as mining. I have 87 mining...so trust me lol.

Mining offcourse, 87 mining here :thumbsup:

Rune mining can be very profitable yes, specially if you got some time to do it (takes a while before getting empty worlds) and with the recent updates (price of runite ore went up with almost 50% !).

Too bad I'm f2p now or I would be owning some (more) rune ores ::'

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -