=mtw=

i smoke and i drink

does that make me mature

Not mature, it just makes you cool.

.::RollinOn XTC::.

Total::1953

Combat::131.1/123.1

dont take it personal... im old-school-as-f**k

The frog one really annoys me, especially in congested areas. Then it's difficult to know who the random belongs to, where the heck the prince frog is, and if I can even get there before he gets into a hissy fit.

I do like the break I get, but sometimes they're pretty inconvenient.

I only care about cabbage.

The bad events come at bad times.

like 30 seconds ago

Sandwitch lady at steel dragons, luckily i killed the dragon.

But good events, like a genie, i hardly ever get. I've probably had 2 in the past 6 months, while i get other, annoying events hourly.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

One time, I was doing a task, and I got a goodish drop, a d spear, and right as I clicked to pick it up, I got a maze.

Here's a suggestion. All randoms that take you away, you need to talk to first. and if you don't answer soon (like normal randoms) they will bring you there anyway. That way you have time to finish whatever

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The long and less rewarding randoms are the ones that get to me - like the mime. 500 Gp for that? Come on... not everyone is level 20 anymore. :? They should create a new reward system at the very least.

I HATE RANDOM EVENTS!!!!I got awesome drops(Ignore my sig.I didnt go on tip.it for a while)but a drill demon just wisked me away and then when i came back: Poof.Nothing :wall:

Lan735

Proud member of the fighting saints

Fight as one and Die as one

1 person can change the world

Personally, I enjoy random events as they break up the monotony of training. If Jagex sorted out the timing of when they appear, then I'd have no problem at all with them..

The funny thing is that your maze reward was probably far more then the d spear. The sad thing is that they really are annoying.. Turning off randoms in GWD was a great idea by Jagex, although I wouldn't mind if they limited it to boss rooms. Anything to combat macros...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

well the most stupid thing about some randoms (see strange box, sandwish lady and those that doesnt require realy much attention) is that marcoers don't care! every auto-program has got anti-randomstuff in it that lets the marcoer complete them so removing them won't do anything to the trait of macro and pll who play legaly will be happy 2

others like mace, evil twin, evil bob... are helpfull cuz macros cant do them cuz they change to much and u sometimes have to think when doing them(they cant build in good enough programs for them)

and those rather give good rewards (got total of 96diamonds from evil twin, 5kchaos/8ksteels and some cash from mace and 100ths of toadflax and like 30snapdrags from evil bob so... u cant say they dont give good enough rewards regarding those 30sec-1min u waste at them...

of course randoms while fighting are enoying but yea, the most enoying 1s arethose who tele you away ad those realy help. so i guess we'll have to live with themwe'll have to live with them

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]