A few honest oppinions.....please!

slaytanicc

Erm so you are trying to keep your "ftp status" but your getting members? You have already lost that, unless you want to secretly train in ptp, then go tell everyone your pure ftp.... -.-

Erm so you are trying to keep your "ftp status" but your getting members? You have already lost that, unless you want to secretly train in ptp, then go tell everyone your pure ftp.... -.-

Haha cause if i start training P2P skills ill never want to stop and ill have to send money constantly... and ill start no lifing and thats going to end up bad.... ill start making new goals... i just want to reACH my curresnt goals and then have fun in pk or something.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Haha cause if i start training P2P skills ill never want to stop and ill have to send money constantly... and ill start no lifing and thats going to end up bad.... ill start making new goals... i just want to reACH my curresnt goals and then have fun in pk or something.

Liez.

You obviously want to keep non member status, lol... since you're being so touchy about not doing even 1 quest. But I'll stay away from that.

I would buy more than 1 year's worth of membership if you're going to have to pay 50 dollars...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Ill take bets on you hitting current goals, then setting 99s on all those goals after :P ;)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

6 months is not enough to get the stats you want unless u have lots of cash and brought the stuff in advance and play like 20 hours a day. If it was possible to get stats like that in 6 months by playing 12 hours a day i would have them already. Besides those stats u want 50mill!!!??? remember that fast xp and money making are on opposite ends of a spectrum. EX: barb fishing: fastest fishing xp but no profit unless u bank caviar but ur wasting time there. Fishing for sharks gives terrible xp but lots of money.

A good weap with no quest requirement is the whip. As for accessing gwd, unless im much mistaken u need to get memb stats up and do quest

lcchs.png

lcchs.png