BGS or SS

Fatteh

I'm currently training strength via slayer and using a BGS.

I also use it for things like Castle Wars, GWD, but slayer is the main thing at the moment.

Looking for some opinions on if i should keep it or buy a SS and just use a whip for GWD/CW.

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig

SS is the same as whip, without the option for a shield, but allowing you to focus on strength.

Personally I would stick with BGS as it's much better than SS and slightly better than whip/rune defender. It also allows you to focus strength, if that is your intention :D

I'm well aware it's junk for training, but is it worth selling it and losing the ability to use it during pvp and for GWD? (Btw I said training Strength, so SS>whip :D )

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig

I'm in a similar situation as you :lol: I use BGS for strength training ATM, I dont care if it's a hundred times slower, it's just too fun ::' I wouldn't recommend it though because it seems your after exp. How much do you exactly GW/PVP apposed to training? You could always sell the BGS when you go to train and buy it back, but that can cost you and isn't really that enjoyable to do over and over again.

Personally, in your situation, I'd recommend you GW with the BGS until you can afford both the BGS and SS. If you're not up for that, and you're slaying/training more then anything, get an ss and maybe some fancy equipment to go along with it like Bandos from the left over cash.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|