Beethovens29

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god no sit on rsof for an hour or two and u'll find at least 200 of them

Stay for a day and u can easily find thousands of them

Its amazing how many americans, europeans, twelve year olds, austrlians etc all have close relatives who work in Jagex on runescape and know the inner msot secrets of every big update thats coming like the swimming skill or the dancing skill. It also amazing how many of them live right by the offices, yet have no idea where cambridge is in the world or the really important ones are SO smart they don;t even know Jagex makes runescape.

:ohnoes:

Hey my Dad's ex-wife's cousin used to work for the milkman of a neighbour of a woman who was employed by Jagex to make the tea and she says the new skill is knitting.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Just to let you guys know it comes out today 3pm GMT

OffT:well, it makes sense, i mean, the average worldwide school lets students out from 2:30-3:30....so 3pm wud make sense. but how do u knw? hmmmm?

anyway, it seems some of you seem to be paying more attention to the person who said the event comes out 3pm than the actual topic (lol, i seem to be paying more attention to his post to :oops: ). anyway, happy halloween and happy question, happy holiday event-ing, happy runescaping, happy posting, happy discussing and etc.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png