Training Mage at level 75

Dullmage

My mage level is 75, what would you say is the fastest way to train mage? I have alot of money but dont wanna use ridicolous amounts. Any suggestions? btw I also have access to all three spellbooks

Hm.. any other methods? Remember Im asking for one of the QUICKEST ways money is not an issue.

quickest will probably be spashing stun, enfeeble or vulnerability. souls will cost you a bit more then the other runes

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

That would be teleport/tele-other. Quick, but money-burning

tele-other is not practical because u will need someone that will keep telleing back to you, and assuming u will find that someone its faster to splash vulnability

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

YOu can also spash wearing full armour w/ d'hide stuffs so your mage attack is greatly diminished. Unfortunately you have to click over and over.

Forget the zammy mage, you may want to consider multi-combat areas to do this, in case it hits and you have to spend time killingit and waiting for a new spawn.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

there was a guide on archive of wisdom that showed i think 900k exp an hour on mage. or something like that lol.

You had to have a full inv of prayer pots then you ice bursted some creature but it was multi so you were bursting like 6 of them i think? I'll try to find that article.

It starts with like Ice Bursting

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

there was a guide on archive of wisdom that showed i think 900k exp an hour on mage. or something like that lol.

You had to have a full inv of prayer pots then you ice bursted some creature but it was multi so you were bursting like 6 of them i think? I'll try to find that article.

It starts with like Ice Bursting

900k Magic xp an hour?! That's impossible! :shock:

Camelot Tele/High Alch are very fast Magic trainning methods, but you don't get any HP xp from them.

Or you could go with Crumble Undead in 4th level of the SoS. It's good in F2P, and I heard it's good in members too. :mrgreen:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I would cast Ice Burst on rock lobsters in the depths of Waterbirth Island, it gives great charms, great xp, but it does cost a pretty penny, for about 1k bursts, its 1m and I got roughly 200k xp/1k bursts at 93 magic and you get HP xp as well :)

Spaz4010.png

I'm not completely sure, but can't you continuously use weakening spells on dummies in Lumbridge for normal xp?

Yep \'

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]