PSA: You CAN turn off the mic settings on Xbox Live

Faux

I like the mic. I find it awkward to be playing multiplayer and not have some way of communicating with people, even if its just for random chat.

I just wish that the option to chat only through the headset actually worked. For some reason it still goes through the tv sometimes.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If you have a guest, it will always go through the speakers. There's also setting in Halo that I think may override the Guide settings, for proximity voice.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The only time I use the mic in TF2. Halo? not unless I'm playing a team game (highly unlikely) or I'm playing with friends. Guitar Hero? Nyet. FEAR? Negatory.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I dunno how people play with pre-teens all the time. But I've played (or at least talked to thru mic) with more college kids than teens over xbox live

Not saying I never played with any prepubescent kids though. Those shrill voices drill my ear drums. But still a lot fewer than most people imply

I agree...some people do not need a mic...

I enjoy trash talking though. It gets really funny esp. when you're playing with homophobes and racists

It is funny and gives us some great things to laugh at, its just annoying after while...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg