Getting slayer helm. What slayer master?

HexiledRazz

I'm trying to get a slayer helm, but I'm having trouble getting the points.

I've noticed that my current slayer master, Sumona gives monsters in higher numbers per task then Vannaka. Thus, less points.

Since i'm not doing this for exp, i was wondering witch slayer master is best for massing points.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

You're 105 combat, use Duradel. I don't see why you would possibly want a Slayer helmet, and Black mask is almost just as good, and it definetely doesn't justify the time lost from using a bad Slayer master.

If you still want to get it, do what allisgreat said.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Use the one from canifis for all the no bonus tasks, then use the highest you can for bonus tasks (like the 10th, 50th, etc.)

I'm not sure what you mean by that...

Every 10th and 50th task, you get an extra boost of points. (5x, 15x) So you do the fastest Slayer task you can for the tasks that don't give the bonuses, and use Duradel for the highest amount of points on the bonus tasks.

inuyashakent-2.png

Use the one from canifis for all the no bonus tasks, then use the highest you can for bonus tasks (like the 10th, 50th, etc.)

Every 10th and 50th task, you get an extra boost of points. (5x, 15x) So you do the fastest Slayer task you can for the tasks that don't give the bonuses, and use Duradel for the highest amount of points on the bonus tasks.

Ohh okay, i see. I thought that bonus went away when you switched masters.

Thanks, i think i might know what to do now...

I hope it's Duradel all the way... :roll:

inuyashakent-2.png

Well, i'm not so sure. I hate metal dragon assignments, never had much luck with them.

But i'll give him a shot if that's what everyone suggests.

I disagree with Kent on this one. Get the helm/rings/stash of points for blocks via the Canifis master/Duradel every 10th before going back to Duradel fulltime. It won't take long and is worth it in the long run.

As for blocking metal dragons, yes block irons and steels if you want faster XP. Mithrils do if you can or skip for 30 points. Bronze do in Chaos Tunnels if you get them (never had yet :thumbsup: )

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!