Too much GP? Time to make it useful! (Caution: crazy idea)

UPDATED melee stats

Well since coins are so heavily abundant in RS, there needs to be a drain.

Dragonhide GP Bag

A bag made of dragonhide filled with GP.

Max Gp in bag: 25000gp

Needed GP to use as a weapon: 250gp.

Using the string attached to the bag, you can smack monsters with mercilessly. Random amounts of GP falls out around the area on each attack. The more gp left in the bag, the more the max damage.

Idealistic stats:

Weapon speed: 2.333 seconds per attack.

Level 60 attack to Wield

+70 Crush

-1 Slash

-10 Stab

+0 Magic

+80 strength (Decreases with less cash inside) +5 strength at 250gp.

Special: Beggar Bash - Costs at least 500gp per use. The damage is much greater and may lower enemy defense by 5%.

GP Slingshot

A slingshot with a runite body.

Max Gp to load in each shot 250gp.

Needed Gp per attack 1gp.

You can use the slingshot to fire GP at people/monsters. You will randomly draw 200gp-250gp per attack. Damage is lowered if under 200gp is drawn (on last shot with 50gp left in inventory.).

Idealistic Stats:

Weapon speed: 1.5 second on rapid, 2 seconds on accurate. No longrange attack.

Level 50 ranged required.

+35 to ranged

GP attacks are as strong as mithril arrows.

Special: Hail of Gold. Cost 1000gp to use. Damage is increased by 33%. 25% chance to stop enemy from running for 5 seconds.

Magical Gloves of Giving (elemental)

Enchanted Silk gloves with elemental properties. Made by enchanting an element TYPE talisman with gloves at altar. (Fire talisman + gloves at altar = Magical Gloves of Giving (f)).

Attacks with 250gp +chaos rune + air rune + element type of the glove (Fire glove -> Fire runes.) (If air rune, then requires 2 airs per throw.).

Idealistic Stats:

Attack Speed: 2 Seconds per attack.

Req: lv 50 magic to use

+10 magic attack

Magic level/11 + 10 damage = Regular attack damage.

Special: Generosity - Requires 6 element runes + 6 chaos runes + 1500gp to attack.

Magical Gloves of Giving (Air): Consist of two quick attacks but requires 10% run energy to use.

Magical Gloves of Giving (Water): Attack has almost infinite range, it will guide its way above objects (Cannot be blocked by a mushroom tree or something.) and land with 50% more damage and may lower enemy strength up to 5%.

Magical Gloves of Giving (Earth): +50% more damage and may drain 10% of enemy's run energy + stun the enemy from attack for 5 seconds.

Magical Gloves of Giving (Fire): Changes glove attack speed to 1.5 seconds per attack and adds +25% more damage for 30 seconds.

If you got any tweaks or suggestions just lemme know. Please post on RS forums for me. I'm F2P. 8)

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

everyone seems to want a money drain, but they fail to see that there are many blotes roaming around runescape trying to stay above 100gp :roll:

Once they find a way up, they'll be trying to find a way down. 8)

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

Possibly the funnest money drain yet :P

When you fire slings do your coins appear like arrows? OMG You stole my 100k :( :(

Well the idea is that the money kinda breaks or miraculously disapears. You can sling like 100k away and get back only 80k or so.

theLogo.png

i no what about u give someone 4 gp and they have 1 hp left, then they die from the 4gp and u get their full dragon, cool(as long as a)ur a nut or

B) u get the drag

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Haha I like the beggar bash special for the bag! But you'd have to be completely insane, out of your mind to use these weapons or be terribly bored.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

It sounds like a nice idea.

I'd rather have "elemental knuckles" than gloves though... (like brass knuckles).

I fear that that will involve magic + melee in 1 attack which kinda troubles me.

theLogo.png