f2p money making

awesome400

Not many people know how to make money in ftp. Back before the ge I used to merch to pkers, wont work now.

Try

Tanning NORMAL leather from cowhides (bought)

Picking potatoes and banking at the gnomecopters.

Mining & wetting clay.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Pure ess seems like you're best shot, in about 3 days you can get 3m, and if you cannot mine it yet, 5 days, if you have and you have about 15-20 hours, you can get it in that time

Me and my brother became Leather Tycoons in f2p, gaining over 300k leather, then selling it as hard leather. You cant do it the way we did anymore, because of the trading limits.

But you can mine pure ess and get rich quick.

Sapor_ball.png

Sapor_Ball.png

Sapor_Ball.png

Pure ess seems like you're best shot, in about 3 days you can get 3m, and if you cannot mine it yet, 5 days, if you have and you have about 15-20 hours, you can get it in that time

Me and my brother became Leather Tycoons in f2p, gaining over 300k leather, then selling it as hard leather. You cant do it the way we did anymore, because of the trading limits.

only 1 flaw in your plan

f2p pure ess is members...

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Not many people know how to make money in ftp. Back before the ge I used to merch to pkers, wont work now.

Try

Tanning NORMAL leather from cowhides (bought)

Picking potatoes and banking at the gnomecopters.

Mining & wetting clay.

Not true, after all, you got me!

OT:Cockroaches are alright, but you can also cut yews, or fish for lobbies.

Uhhh, no you can't. In F2P you can only mine regular rune essence.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Oh and Bal,

Not many people doesnt mean "noone"

And even if you did know some, they wouldnt be very good. ;)

edit: Sorry for the double post

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Get a 50/50 team at the great orb project and spend the tokens on ess, I got 400k in 4 hours. Its around 95kish a hour you make, fastest way to make cash i know, as no competition like mining/woodcuting and no banking.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

get 50 rc. mine tons of ess. get p2p then convert to pure then sell. :D

first off i said f2p not p2p and how do u convert ess to pure ess?

wouldnt any members just buy ess and change it making their values =

awesome_600.png

I turned 2.5k cowhides into hard leather and have about 410k then i bought 100 nats and mith ores at market price

is making bars a good way to make money (fire staff equipped, invo rune pick, nats, 18 mith ore 8 free spots-mines 8 coal superheat 2 bars repeat then bank

awesome_600.png

buy coal and mine the iron then smelt steel bars and sell them. Though it is boring as hell

is this faster or slower at making money than my mith bar method?

awesome_600.png

buy coal and mine the iron then smelt steel bars and sell them. Though it is boring as hell

At the moment if you buy all materials, mithril bars make 175gp approx. per bar whilst steel bars are approx. 125 gp I think :-s

I calculated it last week, not sure what it is now.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

At the moment if you buy all materials, mithril bars make 175gp approx. per bar whilst steel bars are approx. 125 gp I think :-s

I calculated it last week, not sure what it is now.

did u calculate in that i superheat the mith bars and only buy the mithril ores and mine the coal?

awesome_600.png

Roaches suck for money. Kill workers.

Other options are lobby fishing, tanning cowhides, making anchovy pizzas, and gold mining/runecrafting (meaning mining gold at the crafting guild and crafting airs as you walk past the air altar).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

The decison between steel bars and mithril bars depends on two things. One how fast you can mine coal and two how good is your boredom threshold.

Your mining level is 60 according to your sig but I can't remember how fast coal was at that level. Basically time how long it takes you to mine 8 coal (let say 2 minutes, maybe thats a bit slow I don't know). So thats about 18 minutes to make 18 bars. Thats a profit of about 11,664 gp profit (mith ore=188 gp and nats= 237 gp, mith bar= 1073 gp) per 18 minutes. Or about 38,880 gp per hour.

If you buy all your coal and iron you can smelt 9 steel bars at a time. This take about a minute if your smelting at Al-Kharid. That's about 1,539 gp per minute (iron ore= 93 gp, 2*coal= 322 gp, steel bar= 596 gp) or about 92,340 gp per hour. The catch is that is pretty boring. I made my first mill this way and I can stand it any more. I would recommend doing no more than 1k bars per day but that's just my opinion.

You could mine rune ess it may be a bit less boring but makes a bit less cash per hour. You might also like to run food items from Wyndin in Port Sarim. Raw chicken and cheese are the biggest money makers. However I don't know how much you can make an hour. Plus if you have an Explorer Ring (3) Cabbage Ports makes it a lot faster.

You probably will get bored of these methods after a couple of hours but you can easily make get your goal within a week. Hope this helped and good luck on your goal.

kumar_88.png

some problems with your calculations. you arent smelting non stop, your running to bank and back half the time its only around 50k an hour or so smelting steel bars. I think its 400-450 bars an hour or something

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

some problems with your calculations. you arent smelting non stop, your running to bank and back half the time its only around 50k an hour or so smelting steel bars. I think its 400-450 bars an hour or something

You're probably right but 400 bars is still 61.6k-693k in an hour which isn't too bad.

kumar_88.png