Full Lederhosen

legilgalad2

Quick question. Are there any activities that make the freaky forester random event more likely to appear? I've heard woodcutting does but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Your best bet would be to do alot of activities that do not involve your character moving. Activites such as high alching in the same spot, mining stars, or fletching in front of a bank. There is no specific activity that will specifically trigger the crazy woodcutter, but large periods of inactivity should help increase the number of random events you have, which will lead to getting full lederhosen sooner.

I stayed at bank for hours while superheating steel bars when I got 4 Freaky Forresters. I think he appears more often when a player is doing something while not moving.

Burying bones only get more Gravedigger, Shade, or Zombie more often than usual

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

Yeah, i've buried lots of bones and only ever gotten gravedigger, shade and zombie randoms. I seem to get all the randoms but for a strange (more probably a random ;) ) reason I don't get freaky forester or the mime events.

I'll try the standing still, sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tips people!

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Yeah, i've buried lots of bones and only ever gotten gravedigger, shade and zombie randoms. I seem to get all the randoms but for a strange (more probably a random ;) ) reason I don't get freaky forester or the mime events.

I'll try the standing still, sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tips people!

I never seem to get the mime and zombie events too!

I've must have been to all the other at least 10+times now and it's getting quite funny when it's oh a Forester guy again.

weiyao5.png

I've heard that if you go anywhere and bury an bone then wait 15 mins then bury another bone on the same spot ( without moving or talking ) you get a random event.

You fail. Your character would log out within >2min of inactivity.

OT:I'm not too sure about it, I guess repetition of an certain activity? But then it is called a Random event.

patson138.png

I've heard that if you go anywhere and bury an bone then wait 15 mins then bury another bone on the same spot ( without moving or talking ) you get a random event.

You fail. Your character would log out within >2min of inactivity.

OT:I'm not too sure about it, I guess repetition of an certain activity? But then it is called a Random event.

You fail. Ever heard of moving the arrow keys? :roll:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.