Stupid clan names

Pan_Nx

I think black knight's is stupid. Too many rsb clans lvl 30+ use that name along with the name white knights. Its too common and not original.

This topic is stupid tbh its gonna result in a flame fest if not already.

Blacknights is atleast acceptable due to the time at which they were created. Not the best name, but it's certainly "their" name.

I've actually never been too fond of Divine Forces either though. As much as I do dislike the clan itself, I dislike the name because I think it takes two generic terms and slaps them together for a generic name. Divine has been done so many times, so has Forces.

It's actually kind of reminiscent of Mystic Knights. Two terms that were greatly overused and then slapped together.

Now that I think about it, there's a lot of names I don't like. I must be a cruel bastard.

Do you play world 28 tribal wars because i saw ur tip it name on it :o

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, no, I don't play Tribal Wars. I didn't like it, if I wanted to play a strategy game, I'd probably go and play one of the "Total War" genre. Those are some fun games.

Funny story about this tip it name though. I only made it as a joke really, just so I could keep up-to-date on the boards. I got the account "Pure_Knights" or something along those lines banned, a long time ago. Then they said it was unbanned, but that never happened. So I just stick with this name.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

I think black knight's is stupid. Too many rsb clans lvl 30+ use that name along with the name white knights. Its too common and not original.

This topic is stupid tbh its gonna result in a flame fest if not already.

The flame fest already happened ;)

You can call BK's name stupid, but really all those 30+ clans are copying them. Nothing wrong with being original imo.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti