SGS

BloodArgon

Should I buy one? If I did, Id have about 4M left to spend on armors and such, maybe 6M at the max.

-What would good uses be?

-Using junk, would it be profitable to lend?

Im really looking for uses on it, since I see I am getting very close to getting one.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

YES get it, its the best weapon you could invest in besides a whip. Its spec beats AGS everywhere except for PVP worlds. Also, I just lend mine out after i raise summoning with the pouches, its better than exchanging for shards.

Uses:

-PVP minigames

-slayer

-boss hunting

-training

-replaces healing familiar almost anywhere

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

I wouldn't if I was you. Why? Well in my opinion a huge decrease in cash like that is very hard to adapt to. I couldn't handle working with only 4-6mil. Though, if you plan on lots of Dks/GWD or even Barrows, it may be worth it for a period of time and then selling it back for no lose or quite possibly profit.

transformerfy9.jpg

I can handle with small amounts of money, as I rarely buy things.

I do not do slayer, and not really any boss monsters. I do waterfiends, but if SGS was a extremely good weapon at certain area, I would defiantly start killing more monsters.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I'd say buy one, but mine sees many many uses. The spec is a godsend, the amount of healing and prayer it provides is astronomical. However, this is it's only real use. Aside from making your cape go swoosh swoosh the sgs shines at boss monsters, where you can only hold so much but really want to prolong your stay. It also has a small use in slayer where you can switch to a combat familiar most places where you would use a healing familiar. And I'm really glad I bought mine because it made an easy way to get rid of junk (aside form buying spirit shards for summoning). I make roughly 400k a night lending it out for junk I spend about 30 minutes collecting before hand. But, as you said you aren't really into boss monsters or slayer, it may not be your cup of tea. I'd still buy one though as it's a lot of fun.

Foooman.png

I've had one for several months, liked it, then finally sold it. It's a decent spec, but VASTLY overrated. The ~8 hp a minute from spec is somewhat helpful, but not that life changing. Only get it if it's really handy for stuff you do often, otherwise save the money.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Some people think SGS is just better for slayer or monster hunting, but like mentioned above, using a bunyip or guthans kinda rids SGS of it's use. Mind that it's a GS too, and it's spec only heals HP+Prayer, while the other GS's have offensive bonuses instead.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]