Best place to afk at my stats?

TheDecline

I'm not trying to break any runescape rules here, by afk I mearly mean something where I can just stand in one spot and things will attack me, such as higher levels do at bandits. I'm going to be at my computer the entire time, but I'm just not sure what monsters are best, my stats are:

41 att, str, def and hp

I want something that doesn't hit me, or barely hits me, anyone have ideas?

I tried hobgoblins by crafting guild but that didnt work out, the wild ones might be better I think.

You're level 47, right? That means anything above level 23 will auto-attack, at least for the first fifteen to twenty minutes before they become non-agressive. Since you're going to be pretty much afk, you probably won't be worrying about loot, so just go look for a large gathering of monsters levels 23+.

If you don't mind popping back in every minute or three to pick up the bones, hill giants could be a nice source of prayer. Under the house west of the cooking guild on deserted worlds there are some spots you can stand where you can be in the attacking range of 3 to 4 at once, but they're single combat. Also, you can just go up the ladder to make them aggressive once again.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

You're level 47, right? That means anything above level 23 will auto-attack, at least for the first fifteen to twenty minutes before they become non-agressive. Since you're going to be pretty much afk, you probably won't be worrying about loot, so just go look for a large gathering of monsters levels 23+.

If you don't mind popping back in every minute or three to pick up the bones, hill giants could be a nice source of prayer. Under the house west of the cooking guild on deserted worlds there are some spots you can stand where you can be in the attacking range of 3 to 4 at once, but they're single combat. Also, you can just go up the ladder to make them aggressive once again.

49 combat because of prayer.

Giant spiders are the best

i got 99 str there

Where is the best spot for those?

i got 99 str there

They'll rip you apart, don't bother.

I'd suggest fleshcrawlers, even though everyone uses them. They have a max hit of one and they seem to have pretty low defence themselves. If you want an empty world, pvp worlds are sometimes a good place to try, but you do risk being pked.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i got 99 str there

I'd suggest fleshcrawlers, even though everyone uses them. They have a max hit of one and they seem to have pretty low defence themselves. If you want an empty world, pvp worlds are sometimes a good place to try, but you do risk being pked.

The only problem I see with that is that they are lvl 28 and lvl 41. The 41s would probably own me.

i got 99 str there

The only problem I see with that is that they are lvl 28 and lvl 41. The 41s would probably own me.

They both do the same amount of damage, the only difference is the number next to the name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they are separate anyways.

15cbz0y.jpg

AFKing is against the rules. Jagex states that you must be AT your computer when playing their games. This offense is considered macroing.

KB article- http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... d=2077#afk

Seriously, read what he said before you jump into super-scaper mode and try to save the world from us rule breaking scum :roll:

15cbz0y.jpg

AFKing is against the rules. Jagex states that you must be AT your computer when playing their games. This offense is considered macroing.

KB article- http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... d=2077#afk

He WILL be at his computer, he's talking about tabbing over to another browser and reading an article, or watching a video, or checking tip.it forums. This way he can multi-task without risk of instant death through missing a heal for 30 seconds.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Yes. I know this, and am not stupid, as you're quick to assume.

Afk=Not paying attention to game. Different tabs and such count. Anything that allows someone to train effortlessly like that is considered an offense by Jagex.

Look I specified in my 1st post what I wanted, I said I wasn't really afking, I just wanted a spot where things attacked me and I didnt have to move. I will not be leaving my computer or anything. Don't post anything else unless you are trying to help me please.

i got 99 str there

They both do the same amount of damage, the only difference is the number next to the name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they are separate anyways.

There's lvl 53 zombies next to them :(

Still no luck on finding anything.

Afk=Not paying attention to game. Different tabs and such count. Anything that allows someone to train effortlessly like that is considered an offense by Jagex.

6. What is AFK training?

AFK training is Away From Keyboard training. While you are playing on our games, you must be at the computer. Away from keyboard training is not allowed, and you should log out when you leave the computer.

He is still at the computer, no matter what else he is doing. He is still at the computer.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Can we please get back on subject? I'm looking for a place to train where I don't have to move and aggresive monsters to my lvl 49 cb. My stats again are 41 41 41. I will be at my computer and paying attention to the game. I just said afk because typically that's what a spot is called when you can just stand there without having to attack monsters. To the person flaming me, please leave this thread, I am not breaking any jagex rules and just because you got caught breaking them doesn't mean you can hijack my thread.

I know there are some crabs on waterbirth island I always see pures training at, and i'm 90% sure they are are aggressive without you having to run around.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

Can we please get back on subject? I'm looking for a place to train where I don't have to move and aggresive monsters to my lvl 49 cb. My stats again are 41 41 41. I will be at my computer and paying attention to the game. I just said afk because typically that's what a spot is called when you can just stand there without having to attack monsters. To the person flaming me, please leave this thread, I am not breaking any jagex rules and just because you got caught breaking them doesn't mean you can hijack my thread.

I apologize if you thought I was flaming. I had no attention to make fun of you/insult you. If you want to ignore me, I could care less, but I just wanted to warn you.

I was doing the exact same thing you were. Sitting at my computer, paying attention to the game and chatting with my friends.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

i got 99 str there

I found the right ones u were talking about now, they are lvl 35, I've hopped worlds 15 times now looking for an open spot, every world has 2 ppl lol.

from the runescape KB

"AFK training is Away From Keyboard training. While you are playing on our games, you must be at the computer. Away from keyboard training is not allowed, and you should log out when you leave the computer"

So he is not breaking the room as he is still at the computer

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart