Ranging Dust Devils in the CT

SirHartlar

I would like to know a few things about this method of training Ranged if that is possible:

-Exp per/hr

-Cash per/hr

-Where the safespots are

-What ammo/equipment to use

-Any familiars that can help

I think CampbellMC mentioned this to me before but I never asked questions about it, it sounds like a decent method to use.

I can only answer question no3 and no4:

25rjw2d.png

The safespot is on a small"mound" near the portal to the rats;attack the dusties that are wandering near the northern portal,the zamorak one.

I use full void+bronze knives+snakeskin boots+unholy book+glory+accumulator.Facemask comes first, after the dustie is in the safespot I put the mask on(I only do this if I lag).

Exp per Hour: Ranges from about 35-42k per hour, depending how much you pay attention.

Cash per Hour: It is only like 50-70k per hour, but it is decent xp considering you are making money. The money per hour can vary a lot based on half keys, battlestaves and ranarrs.

Safe Spots:

Sorry for the bad picture:

dustiekm4.png

Ammo and Equipment: Mainly this will just be the best range gear you can wear (must wear face mask) and I suggest to use bronze knives, or if you want slightly more xp/hour you could use better knives. These have low enough defence that broad bolts do not get a noticable increase in xp.

Familiars: The only familar that would help is geyser titan, and it is not even that much of a boost, I recommend you go without.

Hmmm, I might try this (again)

Always fun to try some different than ogres lol :P

Pffft...I don't want to turn above 100cb though (Im a pure), and I'm afraid a high range level would get me too much hp (I can get up to 95 without levelling)

Oh well, it's a long way ahead :P

Hmmm, I might try this (again)

Always fun to try some different than ogres lol :P

Pffft...I don't want to turn above 100cb though (Im a pure), and I'm afraid a high range level would get me too much hp (I can get up to 95 without levelling)

Oh well, it's a long way ahead :P

You could cannon some of the exp to relieve some of the HP exp.

sculpin_ipa.png