312 addy bars behind KC- Avansies

SuicidalPk

Is this normal? i'm at KC 1200 and i only have 900ish bars. I know 100 behind is usually normal... but 300?

The other time i went farther into the aviansie base using mith grapple and was only 150 behind kc with a 1500 kc. Now I'm not inside the base, and am now behind by 300.

Not using ROW, i heard it = less bars.. maybe its actually the opposite? :wall:

It's bad luck, no need to make a topic.

To me, there is a need because I don't know. Hence, I'll start one to find out. If there wasn't, then I wouldn't have made one, obviously.

has anyone actually tested ROW at aviansies vs non-ROW and can confirm Giga's statement to be true?

To me, there is a need because I don't know. Hence, I'll start one to find out. If there wasn't, then I wouldn't have made one, obviously.

has anyone actually tested ROW at aviansies vs non-ROW and can confirm Giga's statement to be true?

No, because everyone is a Wealth-o-phobe.

RoW is secretly evil, drains your XP slowly, gives you horrible drops, and should be replaced by DK rings. (The people who suggest this are always willing to sell you one).

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

he's right, without ROW you'll get more bars.

ragingnewb.png