Basilisk task

OmidSan

Saying basilisks hit hard is a major joke as long as you have the mirror shield. Food wise you'll need some but nothing much, I'd say bring something that can be eaten in multiple bites (pineapples, cakes, etc.) But just glancing at your stats there's nothing to worry about, just remember your mirror shield.

Edit: and if you want to make it as one trip bring a b2p tab or something of the sort.

Sc.png

What they said, bring a cannon and cannonballs, about 1k, if you want. some food, b2p tabs good melee armor if you have slayer helmet use that if not you need the mask and earmufss and mirror shield, that is if you use the dungeon in the desert. other wise forget the cannon and the facemask gear and wear neitz if you dont got slayer helmet or mask

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Basilisks are extremely weak, which is why, I recommend the Slayer dungeon in Pollniveach - only if you dont have a black mask.

Other than that, the Slayer cave is extremely annoying as it takes forever to get there and forever to bank.

And are you training def on whip? Just 2 levels to barrows :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Basilisks are extremely weak, which is why, I recommend the Slayer dungeon in Pollniveach - only if you dont have a black mask.

Other than that, the Slayer cave is extremely annoying as it takes forever to get there and forever to bank.

You don't need to bank with Basilisks. Guthans ftw. Not really that bad a run from the Fairy Ring/Slayer Ring tele either. Metal Drags are far worse to get to.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

If i go there black mask wont work because it doesnt have the facemask.

So yea i went to relekka. Killed 70 in 1 trip so it aint that bad

Doing fairytale pt 1 now and then i think i dont need to have all reqs for pt 2 to get the ring

And yes i am training def :) This is fast xp btw.

2 more def levs=barrows =start of my barrows trips :thumbsup:

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Basilisks are pathetic. They are easy to go through, 5 monkfish will last you an entire task with rune armor, lol.

I'd recommend cannoning them in the Smokey Well if you have a Slayer Mask. If not, use the Relleka Caves.

They're cake, don't worry.

how do you use guthans on basilisks? you will get owned without mirror shield :P

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

how do you use guthans on basilisks? you will get owned without mirror shield :P

Lol, +1.

Although technically you could run to the Pyrefiends to heal up, could you not?

Doing fairytale pt 1 now and then i think i dont need to have all reqs for pt 2 to get the ring

You don't need to do all of Fairy Tale pt 2 to unlock the rings. You certainly don't need the herblore level.

Pyrefiends next door. They never hit much so it's quite effective as it's only 2-3 runs to Pyrefiends per task.

TBH I don't get Basilisks anymore though and If I did I'm sure a Bunyip would eliminate the need for Guthans.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

You don't need to do all of Fairy Tale pt 2 to unlock the rings. You certainly don't need the herblore level.

Pyrefiends next door. They never hit much so it's quite effective as it's only 2-3 runs to Pyrefiends per task.

TBH I don't get Basilisks anymore though and If I did I'm sure a Bunyip would eliminate the need for Guthans.

I know, i started it and now have access to the rings :D

New task is-Cave Crawlers.....

Should i just bring a buncha antip's?

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

I once did half a task without them poisoning me, just because they didn't hit me lol. 2-3 doses of anti should be okay.

When I used to get them for a Burthorpe'd task I used to go the whole task without getting poisoned. 9/10 they'd be one hit KO'd and on the 1/10 there hits never used to get through my defence.

From what I recall they drop all the ingredients for anti-pots anyway so you can always chance it without pots :P

I'd bring a super anti though.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!