Runescape on GPass

famfrit007

I know as with all proxy servers there is a risk of being hacked....but i'm wondering if this program does guarantee protection and all that they say is true

GPass

For some reason my friend's pc...well got hit the admin (the parents) badly -.-

huzzah i gave you a reason

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Clearly a proxy service is going to steal your precious runescape account.

This isn't the place to ask about bypassing connection blocks. Tell him to take it up with his parents or get his own computer. :)

It isn't worth the risk. The solution is always to negotiate if possible; he'll just have to convince his parents to unblock RS (assuming that's what they've done).

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Doing so would only decrease the amount of trust between him and his parent. So it's not worth it, even if it wouldn't steal his password. If parents blocked it, I'm assuming it was because of grades, and in which case, negotiating would be easy, higher grades=less internet restrictions. Whether or not the parents are lenient is a different story.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Doing so would only decrease the amount of trust between him and his parent. So it's not worth it, even if it wouldn't steal his password. If parents blocked it, I'm assuming it was because of grades, and in which case, negotiating would be easy, higher grades=less internet restrictions. Whether or not the parents are lenient is a different story.

What she said^

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

famfrit007, we understand that you want your friend on RuneScape... However, it is not a good idea to go around someone's parents in order to do something... All it does it result in tighter restrictions, distrust, and ultimately a lot of unwanted hurt... Further, I have to figure that your friend did something bad at home, and now they're "paying" for what they did... Until they show their parents that they shouldn't be blocked, it is just something that you (and therefore the rest of us) will have to live with. :(

As a side note... If your friend's parents are truthfully not blocking your friend, and your friend is still unable to connect, then please let us know. That is the only condition under which we may look into helping you. (Although that may mean that the ISP which your friend's parents are using is up to something awful. Check the ISP's TOS for your friend about gaming also...) :geek:

~Mr. "There are just some things we are not allowed to help with legally." Devnull

(p.s. to everyone else: Yes, I know I'm re-echoing a bit, but I thought a softer version might be nice.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)