karils is an EPIC FAIL!

howbadisbad

Well, I'm a cheap [cabbage], but if they made it so you could pick up bolt racks (not going to happen), I would use it.

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well karils loses to dds

[yt]2EWpW_MBi0Q[/yt]

Err... that was a very nice video of the (since fixed) Drag Dagger\Void glitch. What's your point?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 2 weeks later...
i heard karils sucked alot before jagex updated him :lol:

I don't think they updated Karil's max damage/frequency, They only gave him the abilty to acually use his set effect, which was rather pointless IMO.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

i heard karils sucked alot before jagex updated him :lol:

I don't think they updated Karil's max damage/frequency, They only gave him the abilty to acually use his set effect, which was rather pointless IMO.

They did, he turned evil. 99 defence + sara brews + piety + torags stop him, though.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

KARILS IS GREAT.

I have the full set except the crossbow and I use it on slayer tasks/waterfiends. I use it in barrows and when killing specters.

I dont mind spending the rest of my money (i am poor nab) on it. Just today I used it to kill bork for the first time.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

sorry, but we established that even though karil's can be used for magic defence the coif still sucks and if you wear the coif your a noob :P

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.