How Can I Achieve = 56 - 70 Smithing, 66 - 70 Crafting.

Miss War

bascially i'm asking you guys how to achieve level 70 in both Smithing and Crafting,

I would like to know methods, xp/hour, and estimate on the cost,

and how much would i loss, or gain?

Thanks,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

For 70 smithing i did cannonballs. I know its slow but you can make 60k gp or so an hour. As for exp its about 25k an hour.

For 70 crafting i did cowhides because i was non membs at the time. I would do flax into bowstring so that you make a lot of money while getting the level. 15k or so exp an hour, maybe 22.5k if you're concentrating hard enough. Make about 100k gp an hour.

Both of my methods are slow i know but i seem to like them.

doomdfence.png

Make money: smithing cannonballs, slow xp but fairly good money, and plus you can use it to train up range or sel it and put

the money back into smithing

crafting bow strings is probally one of the best way, it would b very slow xp but then u make a lot of money, and

then you can use that money to level up even more by buying gold/silver bars and craft stuff

Lose money: smithing pretty much anything, most of them get the same amount of xp/bar, u just have to do some resarch to

find which item loses u less money and its fast xp at the same time (mith bolts are pretty good). if u could use

egdy furnace then do that or do superheat cuse its faster.

crafting:just buy any bars and get going, its going to b a tough loss but if u do what i said above about the bow

strings u probally can minimize that loss

pemdas14.png

Pemdas14.png

this is gonna take a while....

Anymore suggestions?

thanks for the repsonses so far.

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Blast Furnace is great Smithing training.

Don't forget using a Clay Hammer (Stealing Creation) either. Or Brawling Gloves...

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]