One year has passed !

romu000

When I look into the past, I see hatred and corruption.

When I look into the future, we are all free from the evil.

How glorious it is, a world without RWT and bots.

Anyway, I knew that last year, things would be rocky, and players would not like anything changed, but we've come a long way. The updates that have come in place are actually very good, and I'm certainly satisfied with it.

Price setting on GE is BS. Can't we all agree on that?? I mean, perfect example is D Plate and D Claws.

No, can't say I agree with that. D Plate is falling, and D Claws should be rising steady. What's wrong with that?

still doesnt explain the 56 + mill i have on my 3 skillers and why now I CNAT TrANSFER TO MY MAIN FFFS

Transferring between accounts has been long against the rules. I'm so happy that people like you can't transfer anymore. :D

Sorry to break the euphoria, but the fundamental flaws in this game still remain: It's barely an RPG, definitely not one in which there are several routes to the same objective*, and for an MMORPG, it has an immensely negative and weak community with very few exceptions (Tip.It being one of them).

That is why, despite having a whole cornucopia of free time to spend these days, I'm still completely turned off at the prospect of logging into RS again.

While I challenge you to find an MMOG that isn't fundamentally flawed with its community (after all, they're human; humans suck), or doesn't have major linearity in parts, your time is your time, and it would be pointless to convince you to keep playing.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makato, as long as their are people junk trading it is a testament to the fact that the GE price setting system is broken.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Makato, as long as their are people junk trading it is a testament to the fact that the GE price setting system is broken.

I don't know how long you've been around, but Junk trades have been around since way before the release of GE. Since way before the release of RS2. Since way before the release of Rune. Telling me that junk trades is a testament to anything at this point means nothing.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg

I don't know how long you've been around, but Junk trades have been around since way before the release of GE. Since way before the release of RS2. Since way before the release of Rune. Telling me that junk trades is a testament to anything at this point means nothing.

Oh my mistake. Can you explain that though, why would anybody need to junk trade when their is free trade?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Oh my mistake. Can you explain that though, why would anybody need to junk trade when their is free trade?

The most particular instance I can think of was when the whip was first traded. I lost the picture, but I distinctly remember some mammoth quantity of cash (think 25M), various rares, and a Blue partyhat. Players would also happily trade items for other items at one time, as well. It just didn't get called "junk" trading until literal "junk" was involved.

Free trade is not free. If anything, trading was made easier by the GE, since I don't have to shill out an arm, leg, partyhat, etc. for a Dragon Plate.

s1L0U.jpg