Bars smithed per hour? Plates (5) & single-bar items.. ?

M6c_Magnum

For 1 bar items it's in the 1k/h area. More if you work hard would be possible.

For plates, i've no clue, toasts figure sounds reasonable. Familiars can speed thigns up.

Do you really think it's worth the time to load your familiar, considering the bank is 5 sec away?

For 1 bar items it's in the 1k/h area. More if you work hard would be possible.

For plates, i've no clue, toasts figure sounds reasonable. Familiars can speed thigns up.

Do you really think it's worth the time to load your familiar, considering the bank is 5 sec away?

Me? Hell no, but some people do it, and it can be faster.

The familiar is not worth it for plates provided you smith at Varrock West anvil. Expect to go through like 3350 bars/670 Plates an hour during your fastest hours of Platebody smithing.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Last week when i was getting 67-69 smithing, or was it 66-69...anywho, i needed 115k xp. i bought 4.6k iron bars to make plates out of and it took me 1 hour and 10 minutes, but i was concentrating like crazy. I wouldn't talk to anyone, private chat was off, and i was on a german server so i don't get distracted. Toasts figure is more average and sounds about right. It depends on how you want to get it. Slow and steady, or fast and get that out of the way!!! (my style ;) ).

For 1 bar items, i smithed iron kinves for the first 200 bars...200/4600, and i gave up and just started smithing plates. it was too slow for me so i'm sorry can't give you a number.

Hope i helped ::'

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]