• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava/vanhoi/

bunch of old screenshots and such

http://games.infoseka.lt/pictures.html

some random site lol.

i didnt feel like digging up my old ss from 2001 sooooo i decided to just post the sites :)

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

This is making me so nostalgic for the old RS. I stopped playing after RS2 was released but I've been playing a bit this week. I really miss the old one, but at least they worked out some of the things I didn't like about the new version.

heads.jpg

lmao that bug was funny has hell! :D

i remeber been in varrock fighting guards n my chars body disappeard and my ahir truned from black to blue lol

tulta.gif

good ole [Caution: Hack-Scam Site] :D :P

bunyip.png

• 4 weeks later...
oh gosh i remember when i first joined... the friends list was 3 weeks old... i had a picture of a friend before the friends list. anyone else have one?

Nah, but I remember you used normal chat to pm people.

For example:

tell username hello

And this "tell" feature would deliver the message.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Ahh the good old times, a pity I wasn't around then. I started only about 2 months before the rs2 beta version came out. Those pictures make me wish I was around back then oh well. Nice pictures everyone, keep em coming!

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

God this topic is amazing, i loved classic so much, i wish i could turn back time 8)

same for me! :wink:

but I think the reason why I liked classic so much is that I was about 4 years younger back then (14 years) and everything in rs felt "new and cool" :wink:

YES!! EXACLTY!!

That's why I like the old days so much, because everything was so new! And I didn't know much :P but now....it's just all known stuff. I remembered when my brother figured out how to craft :lol: I was so excited!! And then when I found out how to RuneCraft :D

The good times of ol' RuneScape. :P

I didn't take many screenshots on rs1, and 90% of the ones I did were lost when I got my new pc (old one broke, big time). All I really have left is a barrel full of pk pics and a few random ones. Anyway here's a few.

First time I got a drag square left half from the KBD.

dragsquaretrimmed4wf.png

Days earlier, I had given up hope of ever getting a drag square (after killing over 400 KBDs solo) so I shelled out 7 mil for one. Now I had 2 :lol: , but of course I sold one. :wink:

dragsquarepictrimmed5ut.jpg

Level 100 combat, notice how impure I am. :lol: :oops:

100comb8lr.jpg

RS1 wildy, I think Sniper is still about of tip.it, isn't he? We all know your dark secret now Sniper. :wink:

pichachuismyidol5qq.jpg

My 2nd best equal pk on RS1. I pked at least 2 drag meds, perhaps 3, but the earlier pics were lost on my old pc. Anyway, caught to death kthx? :D Incase you're wondering, my best RS1 pk was a white p hat, but Zigi111 has the pic since he got the last hit in with sara strike. :lol: :cry:

dragmedpk5rf.png

The start of my P Hat collection. :wink: I had known Landman for a few weeks and he kept asking to hold them for a picture for his website. He was very disappointed when I offered to send him this picture instead of letting him hold them. :lol:

3phats3xm.png

ROFL, I was just looking through my old pks and this shows up. This poor guy seems to have donated more than his fair share to my bank. :shock: newfullrune1trimmed5qh.jpg

Ownt? :shock:

325el.png

A picture of X Bigaboys X 3 iteming in the background. I caught the victim to death, but Biga almost jumped in and stole the kill when the victim was no food. When I was level 97, Biga was level 3 (his main was banned), and by the time I was level 100, Biga was already well above level 115. That's a lot of time 3 iteming at the hob gobs.

newfullrune3trimmed7kn.jpg

Bob played RS1 too. :D

newruneore2trimmed9ar.jpg

I D R used to be an awesome pure, he just got 40 defense then we got this pk together.

newfullrune18gg.png

Anybody remember Rula? He had about 95 strength and was only level 100. He always used to 3 item at the hob goblins but he was also usually skulled. Anyway this time I remember I missed a catch when he was running south on about 5hp, so I teled to edgeville using my drag ammy, then ran back up to the wilderness and finished him with a firewave LMAO. :lol:

newfullrune68wq.jpg

High level wilderness, pking with my good friend Sthofheaven, another awesome catcher. This level 108 almost killed us both. That was back in the days when high levels could actually kill people lower than them.

fullrune224kc.png

Anyway I'll stop now since I'm only really posting pk pics now, which I'm sure you have seen enough of. Hope You enjoyed it.

oOo, those were really cool :) even though they were PK pictures :D haha

Oh and I meant the old days of RuneScape 2 :oops: lol

I've only played 13 months, I recently played RSC for the first time, didn't even finish Tutorial Island :P (I just play while waiting during system updates, lol)