"Those Were The Days"

frozenfire

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14jg.jpg

This armor is fake of course except for the weapon, but you get the picture.

dragonarmor23ld.jpg

Glitch

flood6he.jpg

My character cmeski1 on the fishing highscores WAY back. Not sure on the exact date of this.

jagexwayback36ex.png

The vine random event that was later removed from runescape.

vine0fv.jpg

finalsig11dz.gif

I played runescape since the first week it came out, back when you could kill any player anywhere. People would stand by the lumbridge respawn and constantly kill the brand new players in single hits over and over again until they left. I wish I had some screenshots of back then, but that was almost 5 years ago. :shock:

I played runescape since the first week it came out, back when you could kill any player anywhere. People would stand by the lumbridge respawn and constantly kill the brand new players in single hits over and over again until they left. I wish I had some screenshots of back then, but that was almost 5 years ago. :shock:

Umm... Lumby was a safety zone where you couldn't fight each other. Only exception was lumby basement (and probably towers), people tried to lure noobs there :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 9 months later...

Sorry for bumping this topic after a year but I think more ppl should read this and post more pics.

These are some of the most amzing pictures of RSC & Beta that i've ever seen. Does anyone have any other pictures of the good evil prayer and magics? Those are pretty cool ones. Also what ever happened to the life runes and player owend houses?

all_skills1134579550.png

• 1 month later...

Wow, I wish everything would just roll back, and go back to being like classic.

So many friendly people...=)

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

• 4 months later...

some old map (showing player houses :lol: )

NEWRSMAP2.jpg

Dude, what are those houses about? would have been cool if JaGeX really put them in the game, that you could buy a house on a particular server :D

getfirefoxmo6.gif

NEWRSMAP2.jpg

Dude, what are those houses about? would have been cool if JaGeX really put them in the game, that you could buy a house on a particular server :D

Well, they had put them in the game.. You could walk around the fence which held you out of the POH. And that was it.

Many events used to be held beside the POH gate.

[pic that's so big that it looks ugly and its twice on the page so I aint gonna show it again

Well, they had put them in the game.. You could walk around the fence which held you out of the POH. And that was it.

Too bad, it would have been a lot more realistic that the POH are now

getfirefoxmo6.gif

[pic that's so big that it looks ugly and its twice on the page so I aint gonna show it again

Too bad, it would have been a lot more realistic that the POH are now

I haven't seen the POH now, frankly I'm not interested to find out.

The charm of standing at that fence looking as far as the 2d screen allowed you, kind of lost its charm some time ago. Somewhere between the making of r2h's and the cursed pest control.. :x :x :x

• 3 months later...
Here's some old pictures

http://www.geocities.com/runescrap/pictures.html

I posted some of them (I'm Jonny14)

Cool, I made that site a long time ago. I'm actually starting to work on this site again but it's in a new location with a complete re-design. If you'd like to see some Runescape pictures, head over to http://www.pixeloaded.com and click the link on the right for Runescape Scrapbook.

Pixeloaded.jpg