Song help!

punk4ever

I was just watching the movie Bedazzled and there was this specific song which caugt my ear. It was when Brendan Fraser was the Spanish drug lord and he was on top of his mansion while the song played in the background. I managed to write down part of the lyrics as "no te vayas", "igual", "te adoro", and "mujer"

I checked out http://www.amazon.com and listened to the sample songs that are provided from the soundtrack on there, but no luck :( I tried Googling it but none of the lyrics which came up had the keywords I wrote down.

I'd really like to find out who sings the song and what the name of the song is. Hopefully the artist does more songs, they're quite good :D

Thanks in advance.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

This might help

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230030/soundtrack

Then use iTunes or something to get the previews of each song

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mmm Makambo by Geoffrey Oryema is the name of the song when Elliot is in jail, is that the one you are on about? I cant remember myself how it goes so I cant be sure

Here are some of his CDs on Amazon [click]

Theres a preview of Makambo on the Exile album page. Hopefully thasts the one you are looking for.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Thanks, but when I was Googling I did come across that song, but it wasn't the one when he was in jail. It's specifically when he wakes up as the drug lord and goes outside to take a look at the mansion while the song plays in the background.

I'll try http://www.letssingit.com and see if that helps.

Thanks to both of you :wink:

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

I heard from a friend that that song isn't registered :?:

Apparently they had a guy come in and record it then they used it then junked it, coz they didn't need any spanish songs after that!!!

But I'm not sure if my friend was lying or not!