Got answers?

PatFritza

I've got a few questions that need answering....

As of now I'm training all my stats to meet every single quest requirement so I can get the quest cape sometime soon, and right now I am training my woodcutting. Along with some other skills.

Here are my questions:

1.) I noticed that there is a level requirement in picking up a dragons egg or chameleons egg, and since I am woodcutting (with a rabbits foot of course ::' ) is there a level requirement for me to pick up the birds nests that contain the eggs of the 3 god birds and\or raven? Or will those nests never show until I reach the required summoning level?

2.) I saw there is a new flower (white lily) that can be grown now, how come its seeds are not available in the grand exchange?

3.) I am also a very impatient person, so when one of my fruit trees is completed and I checked its health and picked its fruit, I normally dig it up and plant a new one, waiting for another 14 hours... but is it true that the fruit regrows on the tree if you do not cut it down\ dig it out? Because I am less interest in the fruit trees and I would rather just use those to pay other gardeners to watch over my regular trees, being that they take less time to grow and are equally good on xp.

Could use some help with these \'

Edit: Also on the woodcutting question, I heard you can only have 1 pet at a time, so since I have a full grown Terrier in my bank, will this prevent me as well from getting the eggs from the birds nests? Or can you have as many pets as you want, but are only allowed to have 1 summoned at once?

~Pat

pat_fritza.png

lichking.png

1. No, you can have all 3 god bird eggs even you dont have enough summon level.

2. no idea.

3. yes. fruit regrows on the tree after certain time.

1. you can get these eggs without any requeriment and they can appear even if you're lvl 1 summon, also you can get as many eggs as you want, even if you have another pet...

2. thats because you can get these seeds just from larry the gardener (after u get the fally shield 3)

3. yup, they regrown after a while

siggyfs7.png

The only thing about the god birds is that you can only have one growing up at a time. For example, I have a zammy hawk. I would have to shoo it away if I wanted to hatch an owl or raptor. Hope this helps. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

About the fruit trees.. The fruit regrows, but once it does, you don't get the large XP bonus for checking the health, only picking the fruit. So keep doing what you were doing, check health, pick fruit, dig up, replant.

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

You can only have one god bird at a time, period.

You can have as many TOTAL pets as your summoning level allows (click pets tab in game on summoning).

But even if you have 99 summoning and only one god bird, you cannot get another god bird.

You can, however, still get as many eggs as you like. You just can't have two god birds of any kind.

Trees regrow, fruit and all.

No requirements to get god or raven eggs. You can get them at lvl 1 summ, even if already have some, even if you have a bird, etc etc etc.

As for the dragon/chameleon eggs, the chameleon eggs are on Cairn Isle in southern Karamja. You need the summoning level necessary to pick them up (they just spawn on the ground and sit there).

I'm fairly sure the dragon eggs will only drop at 99 summoning. Don't quote me on that though.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

But lets say can I have a fully grown penguin, fully grown terrier, fully grown saradomin bird?

Yea you can have more than one pet. Just not more than one of the same kind and not more than one god bird at a time. I have a collection of different pets. Penguin, gecko, zammy bird, dog, broav, and some others.

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

But lets say can I have a fully grown penguin, fully grown terrier, fully grown saradomin bird?

Yea you can have more than one pet. Just not more than one of the same kind and not more than one god bird at a time. I have a collection of different pets. Penguin, gecko, zammy bird, dog, broav, and some others.

EDIT: Repeated message sorry.

Drops/Clue Finds:

2. You only get them from wilson the gardener in fally park when you trade mole claws while wearing the new fally shield 3.

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe