money making by ranging dragons?

Pitac83

I was wanting to know what dragon would be best to range at 81 range with range pots. I was thinking maybe black dragons :? Maybe you guys can suggest what i should bring to range black dragons or wich other dragon would be better for me to range for money? thanks ::'

i like black drags too because i was afking/slaying and i didnt notice that i picked up a visage until my bro pointed it out with lots of swearing ::'

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

i like black drags too because i was afking/slaying and i didnt notice that i picked up a visage until my bro pointed it out with lots of swearing ::'

gah! wish i was lucky as you...so far the best drop i got was a dragon spear from a fire giant. Besides what i got from a clue scroll...a guthix coif :(

B

Iron and Steel dragons are good and you can stay for a long time with dragonfire pots. I usually poison with emerald bolts (e) and then use broad or greater.

Here is an excellent guide to ranging them that i found http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=990044

Iron/steel dragons take a little too long to kill though :?

Well blacks are great for AFKing and they arent far from a bank.

Steels/irons = big no. Especially if you want money AND xp

Greens = safeable and tankable.

Blues = religiously ranged. Wonder why?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Blues are a good middle choice. With agility in ogre enclave using the wall shortcut to yanille (or cw)

It's amost totally safe (unless you try a shaman) and very less crowded than greens. I liked the time i spent there.

Blacks are longer to kill... that's the reason i still prefer those friendly blues.

Oh baby light the dark side...

Like Romu said, blue dragons at ogre enclave is really nice. Used to be crowded by gold farmers but not anymore apparently. You just have to get used to the numerous safe spots. I use the ring of dueling technique (ROW is useless here, what you want are bones and hides), tele to c wars, bank, withdraw range pot and 2 tunas run back to the enclave, fill on hides, bones and other useful drops and tele back to c wars.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I was thinking about going back to blues..but then yesterday i got a rune long from a black dragon. I really haven't had any other drop besides coins, charms, hides, or bones from blue dragons. So i' m still wondering if in the time it takes me to kill 1 black dragon i could have killed maybe 2 blues? :?

You can probably kill 2 1/2 blues per black...

Especially if you have the spot in ogre enclave by yourself that you can alternate between 2 spawns.

Blacks are really slow to kill.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563