crimson charm hunting

Toby1knoby20

Hey, I wanna get to 52 summoning pretty bad (really bad). Im doing penguins every week. I need about 600 more crimson charms to get to 52 summoning, and I wanted to know the best way to hunt for crimson charms AT MY LVLS. Stats are in sig. I would also prefer to not lose tons of cash.

Toby1knoby20.png

Slayer, Dust devils (if you level), and Greather demons. You really don't have a great choice, so I would just recommend you train via Slayer, and maybe camp at Waterfiends if you achieve a high enough combat. (Easier than most think)

Unfortunately I don't have the slayer level for dust devils. I am at the cockroach soldiers right now, decent ds but after almost an hour i have 16 crimsons...was expecting more, idk if I shoulda been or not.

As for waterfiends, can I do them at my lvl? I know no efficiently but from my point of view, anything is an upgrade from cockroach soldiers.

Toby1knoby20.png

Slayer, Dust devils (if you level), and Greather demons. You really don't have a great choice, so I would just recommend you train via Slayer, and maybe camp at Waterfiends if you achieve a high enough combat. (Easier than most think)

Unfortunately I don't have the slayer level for dust devils. I am at the cockroach soldiers right now, decent ds but after almost an hour i have 16 crimsons...was expecting more, idk if I shoulda been or not.

As for waterfiends, can I do them at my lvl? I know no efficiently but from my point of view, anything is an upgrade from cockroach soldiers.

Which sums up my whole post. Train with a most efficient method - Cockroaches downright suck in the long run. At Waterfiends, you could easily obtain 100+ Crimsons/hour. I'd personally go Slayer, but it's up to you. Keep in mind Slayer will speed up (not past normal training in terms of charms, xp, and money) once you learn all the techniques. Slayer = slayer xp. Don't do it for anything else, because training without Slayer is faster than Slayer in terms of EVERYTHING, except Slayer xp.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Which sums up my whole post. Train with a most efficient method - Cockroaches downright suck in the long run. At Waterfiends, you could easily obtain 100+ Crimsons/hour. I'd personally go Slayer, but it's up to you. Keep in mind Slayer will speed up (not past normal training in terms of charms, xp, and money) once you learn all the techniques. Slayer = slayer xp. Don't do it for anything else, because training without Slayer is faster than Slayer in terms of EVERYTHING, except Slayer xp.

What? and I dont really like slayer, Idk why I just dont like it. Got 55 for slayer dart and broad bolts, than got 56 trying it out and got bored.

Toby1knoby20.png

Hmm... to simplify myself even more, I can sum up what I said in one word.

TRAIN.

Then go collect charms or whatever. If you don't like Slayer, train another way. There's plenty of alternative methods. Remember, you should go efficiently.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Black Demons in Chaos Dungeon. There are 3 Demons that is safespot-able from the start, the 4th one when they are non-aggressive. Good rate of charms and you can semi-multi task them.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

Black Demons in Chaos Dungeon. There are 3 Demons that is safespot-able from the start, the 4th one when they are non-aggressive. Good rate of charms and you can semi-multi task them.

Very true, but his stats are by far too low.

79 range, 56 slayer. Broad bolts, I say is more than good enough.

Templar Guardians

When are trying to lend something, the word to use is borrow. Not barrows, which is a mini-game.

Earth warriors in edgeville wildy drop so-so amounts of crimsons. I only go there for slayer tasks, but it's the wildy, so you can't stay there too long for fear of losing stuff. But earth warriors also drop decent amounts of runes and herbs, and if it weren't for the wildy, I bet they'd be popular.

Slightly off topic:

Level up hunting so that it's above your summoning level. Then do tears of guthix. I've only used up 100 gold charms so far. Everything else for my summon exp came from tears of guthix, genie lamps, and quest exp rewards.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Very true, but his stats are by far too low.

79 range, 56 slayer. Broad bolts, I say is more than good enough.

Even with 72-73 Range you can hit 20+ with Broad Bolts. This is a decent method, consider it.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Ranging black demons in the chaos tunnel is your best option IMO. Once you get better, waterfiend or slayer is much more efficient though. (you get slayer xp + charms, which is better than semi decent range xp and bad cash at demons).