Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

if u explore My Computer. you see a tree menu on The Left Pane. and if u create ane folder it automatically update the tree menu.

i want to show that type of menu on the webpage. when i copy any song in the folder linked to the menu it automatically updates the menu or u can say playlist.

if u explore My Computer. you see a tree menu on The Left Pane. and if u create ane folder it automatically update the tree menu.

i want to show that type of menu on the webpage. when i copy any song in the folder linked to the menu it automatically updates the menu or u can say playlist.

So like apaches default directory menu?

Either have the directory linked (without any index page in the directory) or your going to have to use a dynamic language like asp or php.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

i think no one understanding what i want to say.

Simply i want to show my folder contents on my html webpage with out editing the webpage.

Got IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wall:

There you go you finally said it. Yes i see what your saying. Do you have a server setup?

YOU NEED A SERVER SETUP TO SHOW THAT! How to you expect to show the directory dynamically without a server side language. Personally i would run apache then install php with that is a very common setup. Better yet you can sue like WAMP which will install all of the services for you.

You are completely confusing, i am not understanding, or you can't make your mind up. You stated you wanted something that listed the contents of a directory above now you sound like you want a shoutcast.

I'm guessing your after a directory listing and when you click the item it plays the video/music, correct?

If not think about what you want and carefully explain it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

so basically every time you copy a file into a directory it automatically updates the bar on the left (part of your html page)?

if i have understood correctly all you would need is a php or maybe javascript function that dynamically creates the bar on the left when the page loads. to update the bar you would just refresh the page.

so basically every time you copy a file into a directory it automatically updates the bar on the left (part of your html page)?

if i have understood correctly all you would need is a php or maybe javascript function that dynamically creates the bar on the left when the page loads. to update the bar you would just refresh the page.

JS wouldn't do that. AJAX could but not JS as JS is all client side not server.