Rugby

Flamewhisker

Rugby chat is here! Talk about anything on the subject lines of rugby!

Me, I just started playing with the Girls Rugby team at my school, and I love every minute of it! My brother got me into rugby and my mum is totally aginst it, but who cares, its fun :P

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

I go to a British northern grammar school, so playing rugby is pretty much the done thing. Used to play for my school and a local club, I stopped playing a couple of years ago because the training was too time consuming, but it was fun. I played full-back or flanker, more flanker towards the end.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Don't play myself cause it will conflict with football but I still follow it. It is the most popular sport at school and every year theres a game vs a rival school that has been going on for over 100 years that thousands of old boys, parents and students show up to. Last year it was held at Eden Park.

eggzs.png

I used to play it about 2 years ago at lunch time, but I sucked badly because NOBODY EXPLAINED THE RULES TO ME.

I wasn't much of an asset, whichever team got me ended up getting an "advantage" or an extra point or something like that. :lol:

It was Touch Rugby, I'd be good if someone had explained it to me. -.-

I mean, I got the ball on the line, whatever that's called once. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Been playing it for the last 5 years. The school I go to is the 2nd best Rugby school in Ireland so it's obviously huge in my school. Support Leinster Rugby, we haven't done anything amazing but this could be the year, we got an amazing couple of young players coming through, Cian Healy, Luke Fitzgerald, John Sexton etc.

Play 2nd center / Winger. It's my favorite sport, IMO nothing beats it for watching as it's physical and constant, something rarely seen in a lot of sports. Nothing beats the feeling of a dump tackle, or the face of an opponent afterwards :lol:

My brother says I would be a good eightman, bacally everyone else agrees. but where I am, Rugby isn't that big, but its popping up slowly (my school is known as the best team around, which is awesome) but the only downside is that most girls on my team are called gay :( but they aren't.... (well not all of me :-# )

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

I've been playing for a year, played for my school last year, then joined a rep team during the summer. Right now I only have experience as a lock. I was the main lifter for school rugby, and we're starting what I consider some very light training, just to get the new guys a chance to get the game. Me and my friend are impatient for the season, or at least outdoor practices, to get started.

Rugby is [bleep]ing awesome.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Leinster lost to Castres, WTF? We beat them 30-3 at home last time, now we lost to them 18-15. All their points came from penalties which is [developmentally delayed]ed. There goes the chance of a home QF for the Heiniken cup.

Anyone else see the game?