Fastest range xp for a lvl 75 range?

Spooks

get 1 more slayer lvl and use broad bolts

im on the case. 2Kxp to go :thumbsup:

Another thing how many B2P tabs should i bring and what should my inv look like.

PS I did the maths minimum turnaround 13M :shock:

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

How many runescapers does it take to fix a lightbulb?

50, 1 to screw it in and 49 to complain that it was better before.

With 70 defense and 72 range, I make about 550k in bars with ten tabs. Usually I only last ten tabs because I'm too tempted to teleport out and sell! (That's about 250 bars, by the way).

Anyway, +1 to getting 55 slayer - broad-tipped bolts are for the win. In two days I've gained two ranged levels, one hit points level, and approximately 2.7 mil + another 500k if my stupid zammy page from a treasure trails reward ever sells. Aviansies will easily make you that money back.

Oh, and as futher proof, I'm using worse equipment than you! I'm just using a god coif instead of an Armadyl helm, and not bothering with the barrows. You'll easily do fine. If you're still worried about dying the first time, bring along the pendant of Armadyl to wear at first. You soon will realize that you don't need it and will be cursing the inventory space it takes up.

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

I wish you good luck, :P

And dont forget that picking up ranarrs is only if you can be bothered running back to aviansies.

I would do it though, cause you could pretty easily sell all the items and just get more B2P :)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

FACT: RING OF WEALTH DOES INCREASE ADDY BAR COUNT!

without it I ended up with 25 bars short of my KC. Others had like 10 Bars more than KC with a ring of wealth

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

Spooks00.png

How many runescapers does it take to fix a lightbulb?

50, 1 to screw it in and 49 to complain that it was better before.

That's most likely just luck. As is often quoted, there is two wheels of items, common and rare(this is from a letter to Guthix). ROW increases the value of a drop on the rare table. Addy bars are on the common table. However, a ROW probably increases chances of a rune limbs drop(but probably not daggers).

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

row doesnt increase bar drop , i did 82 to 90 range there .

70 def is okay to find a team if u have 67 summoning and 90 range +

by getting 85 range there if u have killed 5790 aviansie , u will get around 5200 bar = 12 m

by getting those money , i woud invest in fury , archer ring and ranger boot in order. then , for arma boss , dfs woud be great and some verac stuff .

ps , 90 + arma trip , 5 arma hilt around 14 arma armour drop

best arma team is 3 ( because of 3 minions) with 95 range + 85 def +

but u can do some good job at 5 with 90 range 70 def

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Do avianses till ranged 85, then slayer till 85 def, you should get cash for prayer 70 plus the equips

nice idea but this will take how many wees/months?

Well you could always be a complete noob and train defence on like, dragons or something, keep the bones, sell the hides buy more bones, babydragons and just bury the bones etc.

Aviansies are great. There's a 5.8M setup which is EXTREMELY great. King_Mirthas is using an extended version cause I saw him in it ;)

Armadyl head, Glory (if you have fury use it), Zammy dhide body, Ava's accumulator, dharoks/torags legs, Bandos boots (makes the cost more aroun 6.7m)/snakeskin boots, sara vambs, rune cbow, granite shield, ring of life.

Dont need a ring of wealth and the other combat rings are ripoffs

Its like 215 ranged def or 220 or so, and around 150 range atk

Wait um why granite shield and barrows legs?? Why not um zamm book and rng legs is def bonus really that important???

king_kapugen.png