Who wants to make me a simple avatar for free? =)

PDJ

just somthin that says PDJ, preferably in blue or green, anyting else is up to you...

i know y'all wub me, so you'll do it for free :wink:

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

PDR1.jpg u wanted simple. here it is

that file is too big :cry:

anyone else wanna give it a try?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

Guest dominic73

ok dude heres 3 you can have them all for free :)

PDJ1.gif

PDJ2.gif

PDJ3.gif

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

o thanks bro, now i gotta pick one..

which one do u guys like? :)

Pdj.png

Guest dominic73

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

:) for some odd reason im better at avatars then sigs lol. o ya those are my first 3 sigs ever. before i did 2 but those where practice! But im getting better at sigs :wink:

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

:) for some odd reason im better at avatars then sigs lol. o ya those are my first 3 sigs ever. before i did 2 but those where practice! But im getting better at sigs :wink:

Instead of flooding the board with like 9-10 different threads about little fast works of doubt overall quality i suggest u focus on 1 at a time and make nicer stuff. I don't wanna be hard but it's like you'r shielding behind the "i'm neeb" excuse to make fast sigs you later complain about... I think you should focus on 1 thing at a time and make it a better piece, cause i've seen many 1st timers around and at the 3rd sig they were further in lead compared to your works. Rest assured that there's nothing bad or to be ashamed of in what your works are since u just started, i'm just suggesting a way of working, if u get what i mean.

However that's just a suggestion...still don't make so many threads each time u'r in a creation-rush day... :roll:

Guest dominic73

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

Instead of flooding the board with like 9-10 different threads about little fast works of doubt overall quality i suggest u focus on 1 at a time and make nicer stuff. I don't wanna be hard but it's like you'r shielding behind the "i'm neeb" excuse to make fast sigs you later complain about... I think you should focus on 1 thing at a time and make it a better piece, cause i've seen many 1st timers around and at the 3rd sig they were further in lead compared to your works. Rest assured that there's nothing bad or to be ashamed of in what your works are since u just started, i'm just suggesting a way of working, if u get what i mean.

However that's just a suggestion...still don't make so many threads each time u'r in a creation-rush day... :roll:

dude:

1. im not gonna make a great 1 for free

2. im completely wore out

3. you have no judgement in this so shut up

4. its better than yours!

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

The gray one, it goes with your signature very nicely.

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

dude:

1. im not gonna make a great 1 for free:

then keep doing bad ones so your reputation spreads nicely...

?

3. you have no judgement in this so shut up:

I've just been around here a lot more than you and this is a free world so i talk...And actualy those suggestions were for your own advantage. PLus you having all those useless threads (since u could at least group them up a bit) is a real pain for other ppl that gets their posts overtaken by your bumps...

Your taste is questionable....maybe your first try at pixel art sig is the best pixel stuff in all the boards then ?

Btw unless you'r 7 years old you should consider thinking about what other ppl says since it's not all Bla bla bla and you could learn something...

If u prefer the flamy way...it's just your fault.

Guest dominic73

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

dude:

?

I've just been around here a lot more than you and this is a free world so i talk...And actualy those suggestions were for your own advantage. PLus you having all those useless threads (since u could at least group them up a bit) is a real pain for other ppl that gets their posts overtaken by your bumps...

Your taste is questionable....maybe your first try at pixel art sig is the best pixel stuff in all the boards then ?

Btw unless you'r 7 years old you should consider thinking about what other ppl says since it's not all Bla bla bla and you could learn something...

ok moron im 15 years old and i know many languages including latin. You need to listen to every1 else. There not crappy there good for free. Lets see you do 1 now. Try it go ahead....

Guest dominic73
dominic i think you're in over your head here, you can't compare your work to Jeppoz's his work is much better than yours, all his pixel work is high quallity.

o sure :)

im gonna be the mature one here and not argue: becuase i know im better as long as every1 else :)

o sure :)

im gonna be the mature one here and not argue: becuase i know im better as long as every1 else :)

you have quite an ego there. well have fun with your sigs then.

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

dude:

?

whoa lash out a jeppoz he gave you some very very very good advice jeppoz is an excelent sig maker especialy at pixel art which is draw dot by dot (pixel by pixel) one colour at a time. and i know take time on your sigs im a decent sig maker and i havent made very many sigs less than 40 and im sorta new but i spend my time treat it like your a painter centries ago adn you actually want everyone to enjoy it and think your better than picasso and da vinci and all them people take your time even if its for free just cuz its free dont meet anything if its being paid for work a lil bit harder but money is just a bonus you shouldn't like sig making for money or to be cool it should be something you really enjoy

and also i think it was you that also seemed to lash out at jeppoz on another post for giving you some advice

Guest Antilucifer20
dominic i think you're in over your head here, you can't compare your work to Jeppoz's his work is much better than yours, all his pixel work is high quallity.

I wanted to say this as soon as I seen his post that his stuff is better the jep's. Jep is the best pixel artist on here by my standards

Jep has been around a bit longer than you, and you should take his advice as well as anyone else's into consideration. Period.

Dominic, I'd be nicer to you, seeing that you're new to sigmaking.. however, your atitude + ego make me want to tell you like it is.

Your avatars\sigs have:

1: Bad color combonations.

2: Bad detailwork.

3: Nothing to them except filters and text.

4: Bad quality.

5: They are not complex, not hard, and not well done.

-Zim.

Ahh, Another flame war..YAY :P

Dominic, get rid of that immense ego of yours...

And dont flame other people who happen to be better then you..

But, lets get back on topic, PDJ's avatar..

tipitsigte0.png

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

dude:

I've tried to be nice and give you some constructive critisism before, but I'm tired of seeing these terrible wastes of bandwidth. Your sigs and avays really suck. They were probly all put together in under 2 minutes. Why don't you take his advice and accually try to make a good one instead of your current garbage. You'll never be a good sig maker because you don't want to spent time on them. And no, your sigs are not better then his, he has the only pixel sigs that look good here.

Guest Armagedon46disabled

PDJ1.gifPDJ2.gifPDJ3.gif

dude:

JEps avatar owns all urs dom... and u dont make good 1s for free id think ud try on ur own one and urs blows 2